News
On Marry My Husband • Feb 5, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
Do you know what I learnt from ending of episode 11? If you wanna be truly happy, don't get involved with men, even if it's a green flag like JiHyuk...Men bring problems with them 😂😂😂😂😂
17 2
On Doctor Slump • Feb 4, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
This drama makes me laugh and cry tons in the same episode...♡♡♡♡♡
2 0
On Branding in Seongsu • Feb 4, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
Lomon is such a cutie in this drama
2 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Feb 4, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
I so have a weakness for the Bodyswap trope 😍This is making me nostalgic for Secret Garden, hope this is good…
Me tooooo
1 0
On Knight Flower • Feb 4, 2024
Title Knight Flower
Her "husband" is HILARIOUS....His English>>>>>>>>.....
6 2
On Romance in the House • Feb 4, 2024
Title Romance in the House
Ji JinHee and MinHoooooooo......WAOWWWW
2 0
On Flex X Cop • Feb 3, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
GWaddddddddddddddddddddd, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DRAMAAAAAAAAAA....❤❤❤
0 0
Replying to Kasia Mikka • Feb 1, 2024
Title The Nice Guy
i dont like ML, he looks like he had a bad eye surgery
So WHATTTTT!!!!!
0 1
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 31, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
Is it just me or the scarf on the bad guy looks FAMILIAR?
0 2
Replying to Kasia Mikka • Jan 31, 2024
Title The Nice Guy
i dont like ML, he looks like he had a bad eye surgery
what! did! you! sayyyy!!??? (I know I know, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but gurlllllll), HOW CAN YOU SAY THATTTT😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
5 4
On Live Your Own Life • Jan 30, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
I was going through comments, and seriously some people SHOULD NOT watch weekend dramas, please.....Why watch a long drama, if you can't handle "drama"?
4 3
On Live Your Own Life • Jan 30, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
I always said, KkeutSoon is ADORABLE...
3 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 30, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
InWoo's hand placement on MinYeong's neckkkkk>>>>>>>>....Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you can take anything, ANYTHING from me....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6 0
On Miss Night and Day • Jan 27, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Just saw them with their coffee trucks on set....I hope the drama shooting goes really really well and we'll be able to see this GORGEOUS GORGEOUS couple sooonnnnnn...
11 3
Replying to Martial • Jan 27, 2024
Person Wang Bit Na
Right! She always stands out in her dramas
IKRRRRR...😭❤️✨
2 0
On Way Back Love • Jan 27, 2024
Title Way Back Love
LORDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! 2025!!??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4 0
On Baek Chul Min • Jan 27, 2024
Person Baek Chul Min
Gwaaadddddddddddddd......He is hannnnn.dssommmsssseeeee...wow♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...Pleaseeeeeeeeeee, I need him in more dramas ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
0 0
On Wang Bit Na • Jan 26, 2024
Person Wang Bit Na
She's literally sooooooooo GORGEOUS....Give my girl some main leads....She's pretty and talented.......
5 2
On Lee Tae Hwan • Jan 25, 2024
Person Lee Tae Hwan
I hope he gets more prominent roles....☆☆☆☆☆
0 0
On DNA Lover • Jan 25, 2024
Title DNA Lover
I'm sooooo excited for Lee TaeHwan's comeback...
5 0

1
