K-Drama
Replying to veistrat • Jan 25, 2024
Title DNA Lover
drop the zionist Choi Si Won
When did SiWon said anything about Israel? (im asking a serious question)
3 10
On My Happy Ending • Jan 25, 2024
Title My Happy Ending
I know I say this about every makjang, but how convenient it would've been if yall knew HOW TO COMMUNICATE.....Well who cares, im here for this very exciting mess...
7 0
Replying to Eleison • Jan 25, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand
Haha, Hyun Wook isn't completely useless! He knows all the tea about everyone in town. 😂 Even better than Du…
Plus his bond with SeokHee♡♡♡♡
2 1
Replying to Aymen • Jan 25, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand Spoiler
Nope, its Lee KyungMoon ajusshi
its actor Ahn ChangHwan
0 1
Replying to Aymen • Jan 25, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand
Nope, its Lee KyungMoon ajusshi
nope
0 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Jan 25, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand Spoiler
How did you figure that? Because he was a non character this whole time?
Ahn ChangHwan is a pretty popular actor...So, him portraying a mere side character was impossible
1 0
On The Nice Guy • Jan 24, 2024
Title The Nice Guy
I am SCREAMINGGG....THE CAST IS PURRRRFECTTTTT...now give me the dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠ
13 0
Replying to Aymen • Jan 24, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand Spoiler
Wait WHATTTTTTTT!!!!! Ohnoooooooo!!!!!!😭😭😭😭
Plus, Ahn ChangHwan is a pretty big actor, ain't no wayyyyy he was doing a small side character
4 0
Replying to 11774507 • Jan 24, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand
That you did. Now can you please explain for me, how did the mobile phone get to the forensics lab in Seoul?
Courier, I guess
0 3
Replying to Aymen • Jan 24, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand
Wait WHATTTTTTTT!!!!! Ohnoooooooo!!!!!!😭😭😭😭
But at least we know the killer.....I absolutely loved this drama, I'll miss it sm..😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤
1 2
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Jan 24, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand Spoiler
WOW as I am watching the new episode I felt that ML father and that elder guy may have killed the killer and buried…
Nope, its Lee KyungMoon ajusshi
1 5
Replying to zackkidd30 • Jan 24, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand
now we have to wait a week for thw final episode! it's been two episodes a week the whole time and then they decide…
Wait WHATTTTTTTT!!!!! Ohnoooooooo!!!!!!😭😭😭😭
1 4
Replying to Vyrus • Jan 24, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand
I hope nothing happens to Miran... :/
I hope so too...
0 0
On Like Flowers in Sand • Jan 24, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand Spoiler
I TOLD YOU, I TOLD Y'ALL, it was LEE KYUNGMOON (Ahn ChangHwan) ajusshi.....I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONGGGGGGGGG.......
2 9
On The School Nurse Files • Jan 24, 2024
Title The School Nurse Files
I saw this drama in 2020 and after that no other drama was ever released with same concept....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ABSURD WRITING....I can confidently say that this drama stands where no other stands in my life....
12 2
On The Mysterious Candy Store Jun Chun Dang • Jan 24, 2024
Title The Mysterious Candy Store Jun Chun Dang
Sounds like "Mystic pop-up bar", I'm excited
8 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jan 24, 2024
Title The Defects
At first I read the title ” i shipping “ 😅 watching for Won Jin Ah 😊
아이= I, in Korean means child....So, I shopping is literally translated into Child shopping
3 0
On Captivating the King • Jan 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
I am EXCITEDdddddddddd......Omgggggggggggg!!!!! I absolutely loved the first two episodes.....♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
4 1
Replying to Sageuk Lover • Jan 24, 2024
Person Moon Geun Young
Where? But she's only a guess character in Hellbound 2. Does she have new drama or movie as female lead?
I know its a guest role, but at least we get to see her on screen
4 1
On Moon Geun Young • Jan 23, 2024
Person Moon Geun Young
My gurl's coming BACKKKKKKKK...wohhhhhhoooooo
1 3

1