News Replying to Red Girl • Feb 16, 2023
Title Perfect Mismatch
Where is the whole drama available in English?
Only 10 episodes available!
1 5
Replying to Hamza Ejaz • Feb 16, 2023
Title Perfect Mismatch
overall drama is good but i just hate brothers fighting.. 😢
Where is the whole drama available in English?
1 12
On The Origin of Eternity • Feb 15, 2023
Title The Origin of Eternity
A well made mini drama with actually a good story. Only problem i faced is if someone could sub it in English properly!
3 0
On My Villain Husband • Feb 14, 2023
Title My Villain Husband
English subs???
1 2
On The Immortal Promise • Feb 13, 2023
Title The Immortal Promise Spoiler
Same lame ending of killing one of the main leads at the end!
3 0
On A Familiar Stranger • Feb 13, 2023
Title A Familiar Stranger
Best mini drama i have watched so far! I know the prince going crazy is a little too much. But other than that they have done an amazing job. Flow of story is good. Sets r good. Acting is good. Overall a good production compared to the garbage we r getting in the form of mini dramas or short drama!
2 0
Replying to zhixuann • Feb 12, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
how old is he supposed to be in the series?
I am not talking about his age in series. I meant his real age is just 23 years but he looks damn mature in the series. I mean in a good way. When i saw the series at first i thought he would be at least 27 years but damn when i checked later just 23 😱
0 0
On Love Me Like I Do • Feb 10, 2023
Title Love Me Like I Do
It got boring in the middle. Less episodes would have been better!
1 0
On My Lethal Man • Feb 9, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
It started well but in the middle started to go downhill especially the ending was so weird. The story was all over the place at the end. One thing i want to point out is that the ML looks older than his original age! Is it just me ??!!
0 2
On My Queen • Feb 5, 2023
Title My Queen
I will never understand the endings with time lapse & no communication on top of that damn unreasonable! Please stop making dramas with such endings! Both guys made her wait with no communication damn stupid!
4 5
On The Castellan Belongs to Me • Jan 31, 2023
Title The Castellan Belongs to Me
What is the ending?
0 0
Replying to Red Girl • Jan 24, 2023
Title Unchained Love
Happy ending?
Everybody saying different things... confused... does it at least have good romance???
0 1
On It's Just Not Sure That It Matters • Jan 22, 2023
Title It's Just Not Sure That It Matters
Please let me know on which site all episodes subbed in eng
1 0
On Unchained Love • Jan 22, 2023
Title Unchained Love
Happy ending?
0 8
On My Harakuro Boss • Jan 20, 2023
Title My Harakuro Boss
A year's gap is for what???!!!
0 0
On As Gentle as You • Jan 19, 2023
Title As Gentle as You
I just hate the ending!
5 3
On Burning Peony • Jan 16, 2023
Title Burning Peony
I feel bad for the red peony! Stupid Divine Lord!
0 1
On Zhu Min Xin • Jan 15, 2023
Person Zhu Min Xin
Deserves more better main role dramas
2 0
On Revenge of Royal Princess • Jan 14, 2023
Title Revenge of Royal Princess
Awful ending!
4 0
Replying to noona • Jan 13, 2023
Title Miss Puff
Where can I watch this?
Happy ending?
0 0
1