Editorials
On The Forbidden Flower • Mar 16, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
The ML's acting was superb, I really can't believe the guy is 46 damn even the FL's mother is 47 but she looks damn young! I didn't know that the ML was Taiwanese no wonder the romance was good & not frozen like it usually is in a Chinese drama!
10 1
Replying to JC-T-Azhire • Mar 15, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I enjoyed editing this drama, lol, the amount of times I edited and reuploaded is a lot, but anyway here's a thread…
Does this drama have a happy ending?
1 2
Replying to Piquina • Mar 15, 2023
Title Meow, the Secret Boy Spoiler
I have just finished the series. This is what I think (or at least what I want to think) about the ending: miracously,…
I want to think that too! They deserve to be together after everything!
2 0
Replying to Lenlen • Mar 15, 2023
Title My Villain Husband
Ep 1: https://www.tiktok.com/@asiandramasub/video/7105108199266684165?lang=enEp 2: https://sbanh.com/ldxgrusbbx09.htmlEp…
Thank u! Thats so nice of u!! Bless u
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Mar 15, 2023
Title Fairyland Romance
A hidden 💎 gem , the story is very captivating and much better than many expensive productions with big stars…
Does this drama have a happy ending?
1 1
Replying to barbara mimibel • Mar 11, 2023
Title Exiled in Troubled Times
I can’t believe it just ended like that
happy ending?
1 1
Replying to Red Girl • Mar 10, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Fallingslowly88 did it end well? I will only watch the last few episodes if it ended well at least?
Tbh i fell asleep watching the last episode so i went & watched it again but i still couldn't understand it! How can they destroy such a drama is beyond me!
0 0
Replying to Red Girl • Mar 10, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Fallingslowly88 did it end well? I will only watch the last few episodes if it ended well at least?
i didnt understand the ending. can you explain
0 2
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Mar 10, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
A person pretending to be Jeremy reached out to me on instagram. I flat out said I would report them for impersonation…
Fallingslowly88 did it end well? I will only watch the last few episodes if it ended well at least?
0 4
Replying to Birdlady • Mar 10, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
It on Tencent schedule snow eagle lord
Where can we see this schedule? Can u please put the link? Thanks
0 1
On Chen Yi Long • Mar 9, 2023
Person Chen Yi Long
He deserves main role especially in a xianxia dramas. His looks would suit such dramas!
1 2
On Sweet Dreams • Mar 9, 2023
Title Sweet Dreams
Damn its too long which makes it boring! I have to say Chen Yi Long looks damn good in this drama!
3 2
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Starry Love Spoiler
We don't know yet how he'll lose his memories 100% yet but looks like it's his father whoi does it. There's this…
Is Qingkui really gonna die??? Damn i can't take this!
0 1
On The Starry Love • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Omg dont tell more people going to die!???!! How did YouQin end up losing his memories in the next episodes???!!
0 3
Replying to taaffyy • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I really wanna slap the sh*t out of the HE -_-Even the VE isn't that annoying.
Omg i so agree with u even though Void Tyrant us evil but Heavenly Emperor just gets on my nerves. I want to slap him so hard! He is the most annoying character in the drama!
0 0
On Li Hong Yi • Mar 7, 2023
Person Li Hong Yi
He has potential to do better... more facial expressions is required
3 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
I was just thinking earlier that we should all pick a show and keep up our comments on a different drama after…
LBFAD I didn't have much expectation but that drama was just wonderfully done! Yeah lets meet in another drama after this train wreck is over! At this point i am just waiting if the ending will slightly safe this drama!
1 0
Replying to Sajanamhrz • Mar 7, 2023
Title Love at Second Sight
what was last minute of the last ep?? was that a ml dream or something else? i watched the last without subtitle…
Same i don't understand what happened at the end
0 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 6, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I just can't get use to Chen Xing Xu's weirdly heavy voice!
3 5
On Wulin Heroes • Mar 6, 2023
Title Wulin Heroes
Wasted Potential! ML actor is handsome but he needs to work more on his expressions. Copying same hairstyle of "Love better than Immortality" was a bad choice! Bad script writing too!
2 1
1