News
On Queen of Tears • Apr 11, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Why don't they add the Melodrama tag here? I'M GOING INSANE EACH WEEK!!
13 2
Replying to Mubee • Mar 21, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
that was just a gimmick to show bullies are always there but Sung Suji introducing herself with a smile is an…
okay, got it. Thanks :)
1 0
On Pyramid Game • Mar 21, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
can anyone explain me the ending? wth was that and why was sung sooji introducing herself?
5 3
Replying to bayanoh • Mar 10, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Can this be called a love story? The female lead seems to be incapable of love. Weird choice, it gives me chills.…
it's just the first ep and too soon to judge the intentions of the characters tbh
15 0
Replying to Shidinje • Mar 3, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
It's disappointing, after waiting so long. It seems to me that this episode 7 should have been the first episode.…
lmao the work thing hits
0 0
Replying to delusionalfan • Feb 28, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
which scene is it? do you have link for the same?
oh no, this scene was there in the show when they went back to finland
0 1
Replying to twinty • Feb 28, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
The rating dropped again. LOL! I was just reading a comment on another site that censorship cut some scenes. They…
which scene is it? do you have link for the same?
0 8
Replying to delusionalfan • Dec 26, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Where did you watched it with eng sub?
Okayy
0 0
Replying to RoseBlink • Dec 26, 2021
Title Snowdrop
omg ep 5 was sooo goood..
Where did you watched it with eng sub?
0 2
Replying to delusionalfan • Sep 23, 2021
Title When the Weather Is Fine
Hey can you please recommend me some drama like hometown cha cha cha? I've been into it just too much that it…
Haha ikr!! I've already seen that when it was airing and it's in my top 5! I'm so in love with Run On. I never miss a chance to promote that drama to my irl kdrama beginner friends or on my fanpage .
0 0
Replying to delusionalfan • Sep 7, 2021
Title When the Weather Is Fine
Hey can you please recommend me some drama like hometown cha cha cha? I've been into it just too much that it…
Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to someyicooo • Sep 6, 2021
Title When the Weather Is Fine
I avoided this for so long, but it was lovely when I finally watched it. I've recently discovered that I especially…
Hey can you please recommend me some drama like hometown cha cha cha? I've been into it just too much that it hurts to wait every week
2 4
