News
Replying to deepakk • Feb 23, 2025
Title Lucky Strike
Happy ending?
Yes.
1 0
Replying to 10credi • Feb 20, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
Wow!!! Princess Hwa Ri, just wow!! I don't even know what else to say. If homegirl is really behind it, then she…
Tbh, I hope she is. That is such a cool twist. I need the next set of episodes.
3 0
On The Scandal of Chun Hwa • Feb 20, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
I was NOT expecting that...lmao. So is this going to end with her getting caught?
3 0
Replying to _Shinigami_ • Feb 14, 2025
Title Everlasting Love
Can someone please tell me: Happy end?
was wondering the same thing
1 0
Replying to 2users • Feb 14, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
this is Rated 19+ for those who don't know. I normally like korean dramas but this is NOT it. Not good for kids…
Lmao, why would kids watch a drama rated 19+
29 0
Replying to joetoca • Feb 13, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
she will never go for the guy her sister likes
Hopefully this is true.
0 0
Replying to luvakmur • Feb 13, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
At first, I was sure the princess would end up with Choi Hwan since he’s the ML, but now I believe she might…
I'm hoping they don't go this route. I could see it being possible because if not, that scene in the library doesn't make much sense but I'm really hoping her and CH end up together in the end. I like them as a couple so much more.
3 1
On The Scandal of Chun Hwa • Feb 13, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
I'm loving the ml and fl's interactions. It's so fun.
7 0
Replying to 10credi • Feb 13, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
Oh my goodness, they actually went all the way!!! Am I loving this drama or what!!
I'm so shook lmao. She's insane lmao. Love her.
8 0
Replying to Moondae22 • Feb 9, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Fr ...🌿 (It's *xianxia*)
I thought it was xuanhuan.
2 3
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Feb 9, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
It’s about accumulating ministers under her so she will have more control in the imperial court, covertly. That’s…
Can't wait for s2!
0 0
On Lucky Strike • Feb 9, 2025
Title Lucky Strike
This was really good for a vertical drama. I loved it. And the acting was nice as expected from WJY. I really want to see her in bigger projects though. She deserves it.
9 5
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Feb 9, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
It’s about accumulating ministers under her so she will have more control in the imperial court, covertly. That’s…
That makes sense. Also, I see you are also a FP fan :D
0 2
On The Scandal of Chun Hwa • Feb 8, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
One thing that's confusing me is the concubines scheming. She doesn't have a son correct? All the emperor's sons are from the queen? So what would her getting power even do? Am I missing something? Normally when concubines are this scheming it's because they have a son and want their son to be crown prince etc...what's her motive even?...
6 5
Replying to lilili • Feb 8, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
I found it with decent subtitles, I can DM you with a link if you like
Can you send me the link too please
0 0
Replying to Mimi_06067 • Feb 7, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
That Choi Hwan guy is seriously hot. What a kiss, he was literally eating her. Well done!
Lmao
2 0
On The Scandal of Chun Hwa • Feb 6, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
So are there 3 mls? Because from the trailers she's seen with another guy too. Not her cousin that she wanted to get married to. Also, did she sleep with CH or they just kissed? The ending confused me a bit tbh.
1 0
Replying to Indigo7 • Feb 6, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
I watched Go Go Squid ( so good) and ready to rewatch FP. I've never seen Ashes of love or Lost you Forever.
Yes, they are. The chemistry is insane.
0 0
On The Scandal of Chun Hwa • Feb 6, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
Does anyone know where to watch this with subs? I'm willing to pay lmao. I just can't find anywhere.
1 4
Replying to Indigo7 • Feb 6, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
I watched Go Go Squid ( so good) and ready to rewatch FP. I've never seen Ashes of love or Lost you Forever.
They are good but they don't have my JCY and Mudan cp in it lmao.
0 2
1
1