News
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 6, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Can't wait to watch this tonight. The trailers have looked so good. Hopefully this lives up to my expectations.
0 0
On The Emperor's Love • Feb 6, 2025
Title The Emperor's Love
Lmaoooooo.....ahhhhh what could have been....tragic.
1 0
On The Epoch of Miyu • Feb 6, 2025
Title The Epoch of Miyu
Omg, all 4 of my favs as leads? Sign me up!
1 0
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Feb 5, 2025
Title Ting Jian Ta De Xin Sheng
2nd drama collab with them! I think the drama was alright. Give it a 7.5/10
Whats the name of the other one?
0 1
Replying to kurokijo • Feb 4, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
Has the second season been filmed already or it is still filming?
It's already filmed. There are regulations in China about the number of episodes a season can have and how far apart a multiple season drama needs to be (in terms of airing date) which is why there is a delay.
2 4
Replying to Peach • Feb 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Stalking this comment section. I'm afraid I can't move on.ðŸ˜
Same. I want s2 to come out so badly...
0 0
Replying to Illustracat • Feb 4, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
Yeah that part gave me a pause. I really hope it's a mistranslation or has a non creepy explanation because that's…
Yeah me too. Guess we will have to wait and see.
0 0
On The Scandal of Chun Hwa • Feb 2, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
Tbh, I'm not a fan of her face on erotic paintings thing...I'm hoping the person doing that isn't the ML cause tbh that's not romantic it's weird....but I'm going to watch this before fully judging. Additionally, the director being a woman makes me hopeful that this won't take a weird turn.
2 2
On In the Name of Blossom • Feb 2, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
I've rewatched all of my favorite parts of s1 so much already which is not common for me. And I rewatched go go squid...I really want s2 to come out sometime this year..
1 5
On Flourished Peony • Feb 2, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
Lol, people on viki are mad about how s1 ended but tbh, I think the ending was perfect. I'll only be disappointed depending on how things go in s2.
8 0
Replying to Pachecopc • Feb 2, 2025
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
You should look up the meaning of "liberty of speech" in the dictionary..
You are promoting hate. You used a slur to refer to him and are calling people cry babies for not being okay with that. Free speech does not mean freedom of consequences. There's a reason why if you yell fire in a movie theater in the us, you'll get arrested.
4 0
On Jin Yu Yao: A Promise of Gold • Feb 2, 2025
Title Jin Yu Yao: A Promise of Gold
Where can I watch this....
1 0
Replying to Estee • Jan 30, 2025
Title Useless Love
where to watch this aside from PulsePick?
was wondering the same
1 0
Replying to Peach • Jan 30, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
What meat did Liu Chang feed his family in episode 31? The dog that was sent as a gift?
Yes it was the dog. I was shocked lmao. I wonder how he even pulled that off.
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jan 24, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
They were allegedly really dating some time back.
wait really?
1 0
Replying to Akinom • Jan 24, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
Ep 23, why tf he wei fang is already forgiving sheng yi (I swear she's not longer sheng yi!) I can never forgive…
Because she understands that SY has lived a totally different life than hers. SY did not come from a loving family and did not grow up with a sense of self worth the way Mudan did. So she doesn't believe she deserves better and was easily fooled by the ex husband because she felt he was the only one that could understand her. It's not that unrealistic for Mudan to be compassionate towards her especially after everything they went through. On top of that, SY's family was going to force to get remarried again either way and she'd most likely end up in the same situation. Additionally, Mudan could have easily been in SY situation. The fact she was able to escape was in part due to luck at finding people in power or with resources that could and were willing to help her. SY did not have that which is what she explained to Mudan when they spoke.
2 0
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • Jan 23, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
No wonder they were holding hands at the Awards, they were making up for the lack of it in the movie!!!
lmao
1 0
Replying to Nana • Jan 23, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
I hate this ending the novel ending was so much better
Same tbh
5 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Jan 23, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom Spoiler
This next season is going to be so exciting. There are clips from the old trailers that weren't shown in s1 so I'm sure they'll be in s2.
9 0
Replying to ashleyserenity • Jan 23, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I feel like i've been left hanging with the ending...have mixed feelings about it as it felt very rush/unresolved.…
yes there is a s2
6 0
1
1