Tay: MV of Voice Within, New’s song and couple song, the 3 songs were filmed in the same day as their plots are related to each other. It’s each other’s point of view. New’s song is about New’s point of view and Tay’s song is about Tay’s point of view on New in the plots. And also the point of view in the couple song. We filmed 3 MVs in the same day. Staff: it must be hard Tay: yes. We worked so hard that time. Recording the songs for the whole day. We worked for so many things that time. We had series shooting too. The shooting wasn’t done that time. And we had to shoot the MVs and prepared to sing. I felt that singing in the toilet was the best wya to practice. I had 2 times practicing with vocal coach. The coach helped train me. But I spent lots of time in the car so p’Ting would be the one who was able to listen to the songs before anyone else. And I had to listen to them quite frequently
I remember when this poster came out thinking the background looks too photoshopped Now I know the context... (It's MorkDay imagining the colours of the sky) 😭
🥑 I saw that so many people waiting for us this time. When we came here, we're like "Why are there so many people?". So we have to do our best, for the people who have just known us, who have known us for a long time and waiting for us
It's free
Premium for HD and no ads
Staff: it must be hard
Tay: yes. We worked so hard that time. Recording the songs for the whole day. We worked for so many things that time. We had series shooting too. The shooting wasn’t done that time. And we had to shoot the MVs and prepared to sing. I felt that singing in the toilet was the best wya to practice. I had 2 times practicing with vocal coach. The coach helped train me. But I spent lots of time in the car so p’Ting would be the one who was able to listen to the songs before anyone else. And I had to listen to them quite frequently
https://vxtwitter.com/Maileen_T/status/1744753025439449240
https://youtu.be/acJwEUiipIM?t=31m9s
https://twitter.com/carteralphaeus/status/1744746314292932661
https://youtu.be/sc_mqA7KLto
I can see the images from my side
MDL app is buggy
more pics https://mydramalist.com/discussions/last-twilight/121955-novel-english-translation
I just received my copy recently maybe I'll take pictures of the illustrations (or scan if possible)
btw the novel was written and illustrated based on the show.
GMMTV been novelizing their original screenplays like Never Let Me Go, Dangerous Romance and Only Friends.
P'Aof said there would be a deleted scenes compilation in the boxset
https://twitter.com/GMMTV/status/1744299798600245446
They haven't released EP 8 BTS either
https://www.instagram.com/p/C11FRhPvkEi/?igsh=MWYyamJnbGdjdTZmYw==
Now I know the context... (It's MorkDay imagining the colours of the sky) 😭
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069461650635227228/1193780701649182720/396537229_1034921724625582_9012718422529600408_n-1.jpg
🥑 I saw that so many people waiting for us this time. When we came here, we're like "Why are there so many people?". So we have to do our best, for the people who have just known us, who have known us for a long time and waiting for us
https://twitter.com/Itsjuzm3/status/1743982679689728204
https://twitter.com/infinitygraph_/status/1743940477433606405
2022 nomnom in me is crying, they deserve so much.
It happened b4 with SCOY and GAP (GL)
Ripped from Viu
https://t.me/CherryMagicViu
https://vxtwitter.com/GMMTV/status/1743931078874906695
Keep streaming everyone
hopefully it will go up to Spotify sooner when it reaches 1M views
https://youtu.be/MiQ5m9BHnQI