Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2022
Replying to nini • Nov 10, 2023
Title Show Me Love
girl don't lie this is like 10 times better than gap
Gap had better acting and an actual coherent story
3 1
Replying to Lovesicknoona • Oct 21, 2023
Title My Precious
I can’t believe I’m watching this show. If you go to my profile, I specifically say I only watch romance dramas,…
His hair and makeup is just throwing me off, but i am also surprised by how much ive enjoyed this
1 0
On My Queen • Oct 12, 2023
Title My Queen
This is definitely the worst version of my queen. The korean and the taiwan og are just vastly superior
0 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Oct 10, 2023
it was the same with TRHC, the prior weekender tho. Always a day later on viki with kocowa having varying sub…
Trhc honestly shouldn't have even gotten a translation, i wasted alot of time on that. I would have thought this would be bigger in spite of it being a weekend drama because of the great cast
1 1
Replying to savvygl • Sep 29, 2023
agreed. i skipped a lot of scenes in ep 11 & 12
The worst part is the dont even know what exactly happened so it makes no sense to break up over incomplete info
4 1
On Destined with You • Sep 28, 2023
Did not like the last scene of the latest episode. Without spoiling, she is literally making a decision based on a vision she got without ANY context. Prolly should investigate the situation first in ny opinion
8 1
On Live Your Own Life • Sep 25, 2023
For a weekend drama this is off to a promising start, since uee is a apart if this im gonna have faith that this dosent fall apart later on so ill stick with it
6 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 21, 2023
Been doing that for 25 weeks as The Real Has Come was airing, so doing so 8 weeks is nothing in comparison 😂…
ohh snap, then I prolly saw you in the comments of that one as well!!! that comments section was really the only reason I made through TRHC
1 2
On Destined with You • Sep 21, 2023
Every week i swear im done with this drama, the i fail to find something else to watch so i keep coming back, hopefuly ill start liking it before the end
6 4
On Bright Eyes in the Dark • Sep 21, 2023
Episode 10 was a great episode, it was dealt with in a sincere manner and highlighted how important it is that people dealing with mental health issues need a support system.
In my home country, mental health is still something that people dont acknowledge so i felt this
6 0
Replying to Goodjob12 • Sep 20, 2023
I came for the romance and bai bai he but was kinda disappointed. It was a little too one sided for me. The ML…
I though it would change once they got together but nope, ml was still doing all the work
2 1
On Sunshine by My Side • Sep 20, 2023
not a fan of one sided love so I'm really having a hard time watching this. I wish that they met and just fell in love organically instead of what I'm seeing right now
6 0
On Memories of Love • Sep 19, 2023
I watched the first 2 and then the last episode, it felt like I didn't miss ANYTHING, I dont think anyone would enjoy the full 30 episodes
0 0