Details

  • Last Online: 35 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 24, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award2
Replying to Megumi-H • Sep 19, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
Why when JiangCi was trying to comb Wei Zhao’s messy hair, he opened his eyes and stared at her, then the camera…
Free sites like dramacool are fully updated with these SVIP episodes (I do have a subscription too for WeTV but if I can't hold back, then I go watch it on those sites for the SVIP updated episodes).
2 11
Replying to Megumi-H • Sep 19, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
Why when JiangCi was trying to comb Wei Zhao’s messy hair, he opened his eyes and stared at her, then the camera…
LMAO, some C-netz are taking it as horny thoughts. But koi fishes would mean everlasting love.
5 8
Replying to JJJ • Sep 19, 2024
LMAO, remember that scene when Jiang Ci mentioned Wei Zhao having a nice face and Pei Yan was like how do I compare?…
RJL in modern drama doesn't do it for me but I will always have a soft spot for him in historical drama. He just looks good with his hair up in that bun. 🤭

Honestly, they have nothing else to really nitpick with this cast besides looks (which whatever it is subjective). They are all acting well enough and at the end of the day, acting is the most important for actors.
5 2
Replying to Dr Ghost • Sep 19, 2024
Nahhh I am with SML on this one, ML isn't competing fairly. He is using his naked body and face to seduce FL😂😂😂,…
LMAO, remember that scene when Jiang Ci mentioned Wei Zhao having a nice face and Pei Yan was like how do I compare? Jiang Ci's answer just sounds like "You are a good guy". She is a visual stan fr. Wei Zhao is from Yue Luo after all and they are all known beauties. 😂
6 18
Replying to Jane Domine • Sep 19, 2024
Why the we tv preview not match the numbers of the episodes?
They kind of do that on purpose I think. They release clips earlier on to get people to buy SVIP (which releases an additional episode earlier). Plus the romance is pretty slow burn right now so they are trying to get people to hold on by releasing these clips earlier on so people know it is coming LOL.
8 0
Replying to vesca • Sep 19, 2024
a spoiler tag please!
Okay, I will change the format for episode discussions then (though I will probably do these less now since I don't want to step on people's toes with how they react to what should be considered spoilers or not).
1 1
Replying to vesca • Sep 19, 2024
a spoiler tag please!
Do we do spoiler tags for episodes that air already? I know we are doing spoilers for novels/endings but I didn't know we were doing spoiler tags to reactions to episodes that aired already too. Just want to make sure going forward.
0 5
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 19, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
Episode 13: More differences shown between Pei Yan and Wei Zhao as Pei Yan didn't allow Jiang Ci to join the famine investigation while Wei Zhao trusted her enough to let her stay with the woman to take care of her. Wei Zhao also clocking that Jiang Ci was upset about Pei Yan pushing these decisions on her. 😔

Ayan saying Jiang Ci must had never experienced such strong entanglement in life that it can make one suffer when separated (love) probably is foreshowing what Jiang Ci will go through. 🥲

Jiang Ci making note that once again, Pei Yan will always put Pei family first, potentially even hide his family's wrongdoings despite them hurting normal commoners.

Not RJL and LLD both looking good in their beggar outfits LOL.

And of course, Jiang Ci being the smart cookie she is made sure to leave behind a way for the others to find her.

Also reminder that Jiang Ci is still hanging around Pei Yan because the location they are currently at now is actually really close to the meet up location she is supposed to have with the 3rd party person in order to meet up with her master (and because she still needs the clay cat from Wei Zhao to accomplish this).
3 8
Replying to Bofa Fett • Sep 19, 2024
Is this doing well in China? I really like li landi
Steadily rising for sure.
3 0
Replying to Kassey29 • Sep 19, 2024
Pei yan actually scares me now. Like after that one scene, outlook completely changed. I enjoyed their scenes…
Not old man. 😂
5 0
Replying to SheLunar • Sep 19, 2024
How old is jiang co? Is there an age gap between the characters??
Yes, Jiang Ci is probably around 20 years old, Wei Zhao looked to be about 8+ years old when the war between Liang and Yue Luo broke out so he is probably in his late 20s. Pei Yan probably older than them both.
3 1
Replying to JJJ • Sep 19, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
Jiang Ci is a regular mountain girl in the novel. But the novel writer changed her background for the drama. I…
I /think/ they are relatives, but I am not too entirely sure either (his full name is Xie Chun). Based on the current episodes, it doesn't fully explain his and the emperor's relationship yet.
0 1
Replying to Little Daisy • Sep 18, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
Who's Jiang Ci? Novele readers, please, I don't mind spoilers 😁
Jiang Ci is a regular mountain girl in the novel. But the novel writer changed her background for the drama. I avoided script spoiler I saw on C-side but let's just say she has some connection to Prince Qi.
2 3
Replying to Firefly88 • Sep 18, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
On episode 6. Does Jiang Ci have a secret identity too?
Yes. The novel writer changed that part for the drama script.
1 1
Replying to unbeliebubble • Sep 18, 2024
With ep 12 I could understand why the Leads are getting closer. ML is starting to show concern and he knows a…
Yup! They definitely on a more neutral/positive zone now.
1 0
Replying to Justtwoofus • Sep 18, 2024
Yes that carriage one is really hilarious 😂 the way wei Zhao is so jealous that he eats sweets which Jiang…
Funny thing is Wei Zhao loves sweets (which Jiang Ci knows) and just used the hungry excuse to eat some heh.
2 1
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 18, 2024
Episode 12: I just love how Cui Liang always makes sure to shade Pei Yan here and there over him keeping Jiang Ci hostage. 😂

The carriage scene? Hilarious.

Once again, I adore Jiang Ci so much. She just has such a positive outlook + curiosity of life and always brave enough to try new things. Also, not her using her new medical knowledge for (justified) pranks. 😭

It makes sense why Cui Liang is protective of Jiang Ci against Pei Yan. He finds her similar to him in some ways (both trying to change things but both lacking power).

Also, that fur coat Pei Yan gave to Jiang Ci. I saw a C-netz comment saying, "Thank you Pei Yan for helping Jiang Ci get a couple's outfit with Wei Zhao" (since both ended up wearing white fur coats) HAH.

Every time Pei Yan tries to "advise" Jiang Ci what to do (don't give coat away, don't ride horse, etc.) gives me heebie jeebies now. I know the kind of man you are!

Aw, Wei Zhao knows Jiang Ci likes to travel and explore and purposedly included her into the investigation at the end. Look at our enemies developing into frenemies/friends!!
5 7
Replying to JJJ • Sep 18, 2024
No, just a regular doctor in Liang state. He is not really involved in court affairs like that. He is similar…
Just want to correct myself a bit, based on episode 12, Cui Liang as he states does hold an official position, but he is more on the lower rank and not from some aristocratic family. He is trying to make changes his way but not much he can do due to the lack of background and power.

But yeah, he is not involved with Wei Zhao and not his spy.
1 1
Replying to Rosat23 • Sep 18, 2024
Is ziming from yueluo?
No, just a regular doctor in Liang state. He is not really involved in court affairs like that. He is similar to Jiang Ci in the sense that he is free-spirited and doesn't get involved in politics like that but Jiang Ci as she develops has a stronger sense of justice and tries to fight for it (while Cui Liang/Ziming prefers to go with the flow of things).
0 3
Replying to JJJ • Sep 18, 2024
There was actually a Q&A recently with the leads on weibo and Li Landi was asked if Jiang Ci regretted going down…
Just the meme of "Your Lordship" that Wei Zhao does when he speaks to Jiang Ci. Like when he speaks to Jiang Ci, he says things like "I am not here to watch you cry over your Lordship (Pei Yan)", etc. It is his way of showing jealousy lol.
0 1