Details

  • Last Online: 35 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 24, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award2
Replying to Sola19_ • Sep 18, 2024
i saw that it’s broke 25000 heat index on Tencent Video. is this considere as a success drama? I really hope…
It would need to get closer to around 30000 heat index. I think as the main ship is starting to sail, more people are starting to tune in (and more time now since they are done with Mid-Autumn Festival).
1 0
Replying to JJJ • Sep 18, 2024
Nah, they are usually fans of other actresses (you can tell once you scroll their accounts LMAO). Or paid YXHs…
Yuppp, I was watching those old videos of Chinese beauties from C-drama 20-30 years ago and thinking how if these actresses debut now, they would be harassed for their "big face" and not being super skinny. πŸ’€
1 0
Replying to JJJ • Sep 18, 2024
There was actually a Q&A recently with the leads on weibo and Li Landi was asked if Jiang Ci regretted going down…
I saw the screenshots since I wasn't on when they were having the fan activity. RJL and Jeremy Tsui made comments too. I saw one where RJL was teasing the ship lol.
0 3
Replying to JJJ • Sep 18, 2024
There was actually a Q&A recently with the leads on weibo and Li Landi was asked if Jiang Ci regretted going down…
It is on Weibo and unfortunately, I only use the app for it and not the website so I can't paste the links here. πŸ˜”
0 5
Replying to Saffy88 • Sep 18, 2024
Ok I’m getting WZ and JC’s development, but PY is all over the place. Is it that whatever interest he has…
Pei Yan's main goal has always been Pei family first and do whatever for Pei family to flourish. Doesn't matter under which king, as long as Pei family lives on in power. He was raised that way and unfortunately, it would be hard for him to change at this point. Plus, Pei Yan would never go against his mother and his mother will always want to protect her husband's legacy.
3 0
Replying to Aera0804 • Sep 18, 2024
I think c fan has a problem with strong female leadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚They love to watch FL getting bullied, torture by ML…
Nah, they are usually fans of other actresses (you can tell once you scroll their accounts LMAO). Or paid YXHs (marketing accounts). No random person is really going to spend their time on the internet especially on Weibo/Douban dragging a celebrity unless they are invested in some way or form. They want her to get out of these historical/idol drama so she doesn't take their favs' gigs because she does act well, and they are afraid she will get pick over them (despite her not having the same type of resources or popularity).

I have actually seen quite a lot of positive comments and even saying they hope she never does PS because they are sick of the current Chinese beauty trend. It leans too much towards how influencer/online celebs looks that a lot of them don't really look like "actresses" anymore. Just look at the standard beauty in C-drama land from 20+ years ago, a lot of them have round faces that they classify as elegant. There really aren't much anymore when everyone is trying to have super small jawlines.

I have even seen a post saying Li Landi needs to take those face slimming shot and the OP got slammed by comments telling them not to bring these type of beauty trends into dramaland.
4 2
Replying to Aera0804 • Sep 18, 2024
people saying she is fighting for clay cat she can get everywhere dude you all need to understand that that is…
Agreed, I have seen comments saying Jiang Ci can just make a copy. I am sure Jiang Ci's master was smart enough to make the clay cat unique or hid something in there to ensure a copy can't just be randomly made regardless of how similar it looks. We already know Jiang Ci's master is one of the Yan sisters and she has been hiding for around 20 years so no way she did make it easy to find her without that clay cat.
0 0
Replying to Say_do • Sep 18, 2024
If Jiang Ci had a do-over, I don't think she'd go down the mountain even with a gun to her head.
There was actually a Q&A recently with the leads on weibo and Li Landi was asked if Jiang Ci regretted going down the mountains and she said no.

*I think what she experienced as a whole aka from beginning to ending of this drama probably allowed her to say it was "worth it" at the end aka her character development.
1 8
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 17, 2024
Episode 11: Pei Yan's action this episode is sooo oppressive. The way he keeps giving reason after reason why Jiang Ci can't leave with a smile... you can definitely feel Jiang Ci's fear. The way Pei Yan puts Jiang Ci more and more in danger too by dragging her into his plots because now she is on the king's and his own mother's radar for supposedly being the one to cause him to slip...

I also laughed at how Jiang Ci might seem agreeable to Pei Yan but in the back of her mind, she is always planning her escape hah.

And yay, we got the start of Jiang Ci and her beginning as a doctor (Cui Liang giving her those books).

Not Wei Zhao meowing again... sir... you are down bad when nothing is even happening yet LOL.

I love Jiang Ci and her little block against Wei Zhao. πŸ˜‚ Serve the pettiness back!!!
23 13
Replying to RadoslavA • Sep 17, 2024
Landy Li, this girl's acting is amazing. I feel like she didn't get enough praise and love for her great acting.…
Li Landi has been acting since she was a child and her acting tbh has been acknowledged by a lot of veterans in the industry already. It is just that C-industry has been dominated by traffic stars with big fanbases for years now and her company/studio is kind of meh (don't buy trends to hype her up, don't sue her antis, etc.). The Starry Love was her comeback drama that showed her in a new light, and she has been releasing great dramas one after another. She is one of those actresses I see staying around for a long time (especially because she can do both idol and non-idol dramas) as long as she doesn't get into any legal trouble.
23 0
Replying to Alida3 • Sep 17, 2024
How do I rate single episodes? The drama definitely deserves more than an 8. the story, acting, costumes …
When you click on the episode and the star bar, there should be a pop up. You would then rate the stars on the pop up and click submit. You can also write a review in that pop up too but you don't have to.
3 1
Replying to Alida3 • Sep 17, 2024
How do I rate single episodes? The drama definitely deserves more than an 8. the story, acting, costumes …
Go on episode guide on the top, click on each episode, and rate the stars. πŸ‘
1 3
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 17, 2024
Also for peeps who are enjoying the drama, please do rate the episodes. It went from 8.0 to 7.8 and it really doesn't deserve below an 8 for the acting alone. πŸ’€
14 6
Replying to JJJ • Sep 17, 2024
I think it deserves way higher. I haven't been watching C-dramas lately because I can't get through the first…
For sure. The actors themselves did say these are torture scenes. I can "get past" it mainly because I understand it as happening due to political reasons, not due to romantic reasons (and not due to her being a woman, ML would have done this to anyone up on the tree). I feel like drama-wise, it did be more messed up for an ML to do this to FL while loving her. I also think they did "well enough" with Jiang Ci being such a fighter that it doesn't straight up come off as kicking a kitten who can't even scratch back. πŸ’€ I am just glad Jiang Ci survived and she is such a fighter (but of course she did have to be for this drama to proceed).
3 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 17, 2024
Miss Jiang, what big arms you have! All the better to kill a cow with!πŸ˜…πŸ˜†How unromantic!!!Sanlang is never…
Haha that but there are people who have pointed out this actually shows the difference between him and Pei Yan. Although he was teasing Jiang Ci, he is also saying Jiang Ci is strong enough to do what she wants aka ride a horse whenever she wants. While Pei Yan decides for Jiang Ci that no, you can't do this or that. It is interesting to see more and more differences between them.
10 2
Replying to Firefly88 • Sep 17, 2024
Is the rating accurate?
I think it deserves way higher. I haven't been watching C-dramas lately because I can't get through the first several episodes and just fluff romance without enough plot doesn't do much for me anymore. But this drama grabbed my attention right away.

I am not surprised with the rating though because although people claim they love enemies to lovers trope, what they usually mean is misunderstanding/rivalry to lovers trope. This drama however is straight-up enemies first, with no positive feelings involved. If you can accept that and see the perspectives of all characters involved, then this drama would be IT.
9 4
Replying to JJJ • Sep 17, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
Oof guess the way Pei Yan handled a * case in the future would disappoint Jiang Ci a lot.
Seems like a rape case based on preview clips I saw... and it seems like he was trying to use that case as another bait too to get something.
1 0
Replying to huahua1005 • Sep 17, 2024
what is the current heat index?
Still around 24000 at its peak, saw comments saying 2 dramas ended yesterday so seems like everyone tuned in to those first. It should rise today but let's see. I do see more positive posts though.
2 1