Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 24, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award2
Replying to Da-mimi • Jul 25, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary Spoiler
I wonder why prince cheng newd to adopt thid method.didnt his mother get permission to get her to marry him from…
Basically. Because as long as her body hasn't been touched by him, they can still somehow end the potential engagement (Yan Chi, Grand Princess, Empress Dowager, etc.). But if he raped her/claimed her body, in order to protect her "reputation" (and his too), she did be forced to marry him. Also, it is out of revenge too. He wanted to use her to vent his frustration against Yan Chi.
3 5
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jul 25, 2025
Qin Wan taking care of the immoral prince and Yanchi flying and shooting arrows to complete the humiliation as…
Hehe, the cast deserves this!
3 1
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 25, 2025
Kind of out of topic but I still find it astonishing that these dramas can be filmed for so long but finish airing in like 2 weeks.

This drama filmed for close to 140 days (4-5 months), aired on 7/13, and fast track is dropping on 7/27. 💀 I know it is the C-industry standard with the huge amount of dramas they have to air and the good thing is this drama succeeded and got the hype/attention while it aired. But I am just thinking of all these other dramas that fall through the cracks due to airing schedules like this. Especially the ones not starring any traffic stars.
5 0
Replying to Anaira • Jul 25, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary Spoiler
I do hope they become Emperor and Empress. With the power she would have, Qi Wa could do much more then just practice…
It is not even just about her career. The novel explicitly stated (and even in the drama with the whole bird being trapped in a cage metaphor) that Qin Wan does not like being in the palace. She finds it suffocating and along with what happened to her family, she doesn't like being there. The author essentially backtracked in order to have that ending without showing the process of Qin Wan being "okay" with becoming an empress.
0 0
Replying to Luna • Jul 25, 2025
this is what i love about it too
Yup, I think that is also why the comments are not fighting as much compared to other dramas. There is nothing to fight about when the characters resolve the problems themselves already. 🤣
1 1
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 25, 2025
Li Landi's and Liu Yi Hong's scene together (Qin Wan & Prince Cheng) was so good acting-wise wow.
10 0
Replying to arpar • Jul 25, 2025
Ikr, I love how quickly Yan Li and Yue Ning resolved their problem so quick. So refreshing.
Me too!
0 0
Replying to JJJ • Jul 25, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary Spoiler
Yan Chi is not the crown prince; he is the nephew of the emperor. In the novel, he ended up taking the throne…
I agree, it was something a lot of readers didn't like either. That she gave up her career essentially to become an empress. Not to mention it was explicitly mentioned in the novel she didn't like being in the palace.
0 0
Replying to LilaS • Jul 25, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary Spoiler
Yan Chi is crown prince isn't he? Question is IF he becomes the Emperor will Qin Wan want to be a empress?
Yan Chi is not the crown prince; he is the nephew of the emperor. In the novel, he ended up taking the throne and Qin Wan became the empress. Drama-wise, they will probably change that because even in the novel, Qin Wan didn't like being trapped in the palace.
0 6
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jul 25, 2025
When express airs tomorrow or day after tomorrow? Hope its not tomorrow... 😵‍💫
7/27 at 12 PM CST.
1 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jul 25, 2025
Douban score opens at 6.4Not a surprise there and with the 'new antis after this drama's popularity increased…
6.4 is not bad tbh, 6+ is considered passing on Douban. There are just too many traffic star fans who voted 1-2 stars + there is black marketing involved so we will have to see if non-fan viewers rating it later can help increase it + reporting the 1-star. The mains don't have enough fans to counteract this kind of attack so 6.4 is already pretty good. I was expecting it to be even lower. Most of Li Landi's other dramas are 7+ just because her other dramas doesn't step on traffic fandom's toes or her co-star is a traffic star that has a big enough fanbase to fight something like this.
5 1
Replying to JJJ • Jul 25, 2025
Haha everyone has their own tastes. She had recommendations that I agree with and recommendations that I disagreed…
Yeah, the C-industry itself has been on a decline for a long time. It is the same scriptwriters too and they tend to have internal conflicts so it is a miracle here and there when a drama can be stable plot wise from the beginning to end.

Oh yes, sometimes they blame these actors/actresses for picking bad scripts but sometimes that is their only option. Either they film it, or they don't film at all. A lot of them have not filmed 6+ months already due to the shortage of dramas being filmed. "Princess Gambit" was a pity, but I think most C-viewers were able to recognize that wasn't the cast's fault. The scriptwriter was just terrible.
3 2
Replying to JJJ • Jul 25, 2025
Haha everyone has their own tastes. She had recommendations that I agree with and recommendations that I disagreed…
Yup, personally I like this drama and really appreciate this cast, and the chasing drama atmosphere has been really good. But I can also acknowledge certain things can be done better on the scriptwriting side and a better scriptwriter would absolutely elevate this drama even more (but that is just me expecting more with dramas in general).
1 4
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jul 24, 2025
I just waited for her to strike on this one...Hahhaah ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g9Ikx8mvWo&t=3s
Haha everyone has their own tastes. She had recommendations that I agree with and recommendations that I disagreed with. For example, she liked "Love Between Fairy and Devil" over "Love Like the Galaxy" while I liked LLTG way more than LBFD (I actually couldn't get through that drama). I also didn't care for ADWAD with the shrinking narrative of the FL while I know she loved it (mainly for LYN).

I think she has valid points for sure and sometimes a drama is just enjoyable to someone even with production/directing/script problems here and there because let's be honest, all of these idol dramas have these problems (even the ones she herself hyped), it just depends on whether something in the drama attracts you enough to like it overall.
3 8
Replying to SnehaDas • Jul 24, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary Spoiler
He wants to frame the Duke's elder son first and then his own elder brother... He wants to get his broter's place…
He had to burn the skull, but they were already late for the marriage ceremony. They were supposed to arrive by the afternoon and ended up arriving at night instead because of the delay already (any later would have the Yue family searching for them). He also can't burn the skull at all once either, had to do them pieces by pieces which would require several days since he can't just stay in his room 24/7 and not meet with the Yue family members.
3 0
Replying to Noy • Jul 24, 2025
I love them...yes plz....reunite...can we have the same director and production crew plz
When it comes down to it, a lot of these scriptwriters don't know how to write non-romance relevant plots. It requires them to have a certain level of knowledge to write these things, and they can't do it, so they just do romance related plots from jealousy to women beefing each other over men.
0 1
Replying to Noy • Jul 24, 2025
It shows how good the chemistry is....also that people want this type of script where there isn't annoying petty…
It helps a lot that this is a case-breaking drama so they can't really create relationship miscommunication/fights that take up 10 episodes when they don't have the time for it. 😂 These types of dramas are the best when they are focused on something else/not the romance. Especially if the drama is about some type of career with the romance sprinkled through, it limits the scriptwriters going off track and adding in weird miscommunication plots since that is the only plot the can be created when nothing else is going on in these characters' lives.
1 1