Editorials
manicmuse • May 2, 2020
Review Itaewon Class
OMG I think the same, I've started the drama because I saw a lot of good reviews in social media and since netflix aired it, I started watching it. At first it was perfect, a different kind of kdrama with a good story, but I stopped at episode 12 because I felt the drama lost something. I don't know how to explain it, but your review do it for me. The more I read, the more I agreed with everything
4 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 12, 2018
Article Find out who won in the 'Korean Snacks Box' Giveaway!
Tteokbokki's snack, I really love it
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 28, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win The Perfect Box For Fans of Korea!
I think that I can't pick a single thing from korea. I like too many things, although there are also things I don-t like for example the treatment that some people have with women and that you have to treat your parents so formally, although I like that they treat the elderly well, in my country is the opposite. But removing that, I think there is absolutely nothing that displeases me. I love Korean, their food (specially 떡볶이), their hanbook, their cosmetics, their tv dramas, their music, their temples, everything practically. Two years ago I couldn't believe that I would like Korea so much, now I can't stop thinking about that country.
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 13, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win Some K-Pop Merchandise Straight From Korea!
I love House of Cards by BTS ^^
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 9, 2016
Article Find out who won in last week's Kpop Merchandise Giveaway!
BTS - House of cards *^*
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 26, 2016
Article [Winners announced] [Giveaway] Win a box of Korean Goods!
I don't watch many dramas, so, my favourite drama is Beautiful Gong Shim ^^
0 0

