K-Drama Replying to Ilka Mima Piedade • Nov 1, 2018
Article Winners of the 2018 Korea Drama Awards
Is a bit sad that I know only two of the winners
Same.
2 0
Replying to vivianneke • Oct 18, 2018
Article DramaFever Shuts Down After 9 Years!
that is not how it works ... it is viki and DF, KOCOWA that will get the licenses and the subtitles ... kisassian…
Isn't VPN illegal too? Just wondering not trying to argue.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 18, 2018
Article DramaFever Shuts Down After 9 Years!
now i have to watch on kissasian for the things that viki doesnt provide. I hate using kissasian
5 0
On Here to Heart • Oct 5, 2018
Title Here to Heart
The show could have ended at episode 29 and we all would have been happy. It was a great show don't get me wrong, but with 46 episodes but only having a few moments, not even a single hours where they were happy is unacceptable. There is way too much hatred and scheming to the point where its just irritating. I totally understand that that is what makes a good show, but it just wasn't worth it. I finished it all while skipping a lot because I felt too invested in the show. A show that does this sort a plot right is "my sunshine"
0 0
Replying to Alex Chang • Sep 24, 2018
Title Age of Legends Spoiler
There is going to be romance, if you watched the trailer. Its still very early in the drama considering that there…
Yeah, its pretty intense romance too
2 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 24, 2018
Title Age of Legends
I was wishing for some romance
There is going to be romance, if you watched the trailer. Its still very early in the drama considering that there is 47 episodes
0 0
On The K2 • Sep 24, 2018
Title The K2
I started watching, because I am a big fan of Ji Chang Wook and Yoona, and I couln't wait for the next episode to come out after each week. I really don't understand why some people could hate this drama so much.
3 0
Replying to LouM • Sep 24, 2018
Title You Are My Destiny
This show was freaking bad and yoona was the only reason i got through with it
Very true
0 0
Replying to tita_cba • Sep 23, 2018
Title Ugly Alert Spoiler
In wich ep does she find out that he is a murderer?
toward the end, but he isn't a murderer
2 1
On Secret of Three Kingdoms • Jun 21, 2018
Title Secret of Three Kingdoms
Really wished they would have delved into Fu Shou and Yang Ping
1 0
On Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin • Feb 27, 2018
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin
How many tea cups the Empress got to break, goddamn
10 0
On Mother • Feb 10, 2018
Title Mother
This drama is crazy!!!! The last scene of episode 6 O_o
0 0
On A Life: A Love • Jan 22, 2018
Title A Life: A Love
I feel like they should make a sequel to clear up somethings now addressed in the drama, but overall it was a good medical show
1 0
On My First Love • Jan 10, 2018
Title My First Love Spoiler
I wonder why they killed ji soo's character right when he traveled back in time/
0 0
