Details

  • Last Online: Oct 11, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Birthday: May 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 27, 2018
Replying to Wide ocean • Oct 30, 2018
we are trash!!! haha super happy....it was worth the wait!!
Ahh it turns out the broadcast of ep was delayed to 22:40 - 23:47 because of the baseball match and the site recorded the video during the normal time ><
0 0
Replying to russian white bear • Oct 30, 2018
yaay cheeer everyone!!!finally after that phone call block
Major angst coming up in the next episode according to the preview though><
0 0
Replying to Wide ocean • Oct 30, 2018
we are trash!!! haha super happy....it was worth the wait!!
Have an exam tomorrow so haven't actually seen the video :/
0 0
Replying to Brownie • Oct 30, 2018
Title 2 Moons 2
Struggling to finish the last 2 episodes of season 1 because the lead couple are just SO BORING. I like Ming and…
Lol same
There is a mingkit cut on youtube. I should have watched just that.
Try Crossing The Line!
0 0
Replying to wworms • Oct 30, 2018
Title 2 Moons 2
i'm surprised people even liked this as much as they didi guess it had a cute and innocent feel to it, but holy…
It was just a fun watch for me and nothing more. I don't even remember the story properly now.
1 0
Replying to Wide ocean • Oct 29, 2018
You echoed my thoughts exactly. I am beyond impressed by Okada Kenshi. He is just spell binding. Also, the heartbreak…
"I may not move on at all if they don't"
Damn right;;; It's been a long while since I have been this emotionally attached to a drama.
2 0
Replying to starsappear • Oct 29, 2018
Title Meet Me after School Spoiler
Thank you for this! My level of Japanese is very basic so I didn't understand much of this scene. All I understood…
I can only wish and hope but the disappointment would break me.
Major angst is coming in ep 5 anyways ! All the trailers show only the flashback. I think from ep 5/6 onwards we'll get to see the present.
1 0
Replying to russian white bear • Oct 29, 2018
nice, thats actually fast if they use the hq raw
Yup. I think the they use the hq file the lq file on the chinese site had ads unlike the hq one so it would have been hard to time the subs.
0 0
Replying to russian white bear • Oct 29, 2018
yay gob bless the subber, time to watch it again, with sub this time
Thanks! Will do so XD
You already translated that station scene haha
0 0
Replying to Wide ocean • Oct 29, 2018
Title Meet Me after School Spoiler
Alas! I need to write about this. Apologies for this very long post. Let's just take a look at how beautiful and…
Thank you for this! My level of Japanese is very basic so I didn't understand much of this scene. All I understood was the ah and the eh and that was so great :')
Do you think we'll get a kiss scene tomorrow?
0 0
Replying to Wide ocean • Oct 28, 2018
Title Meet Me after School Spoiler
Another, one that I realized later on while re-watching was the tennis scene in ep 2, where Ritsu Haraguchi is…
Yessss!! I noticed that too.
I have been keeping an eye on the bulb in Hijiri's halfway too but need to see ep 3 with subs to form a conclusion.
0 0