News
On Empresses in the Palace • Nov 21, 2015
Title Empresses in the Palace
I just love it when the weak get stronger and smarter and fight back lol. I love smart character! but this drama kinda has a sad ending sign....
0 0
On Nirvana in Fire • Nov 21, 2015
Title Nirvana in Fire
Is this site only for Asia? Is there people from other continent also watching this?
0 1
Replying to MinaVIP • Nov 21, 2015
Title Nirvana in Fire
Great plot and all...but what's with all the flying? Like...they literally stop in mid air and then fly all over…
I'm not very familiar with Korean drama~only watched some great love story before. Surely there are differences I guess, maybe some day I'll find out how Koreans fly around lol
0 0
Replying to MinaVIP • Nov 21, 2015
Title Nirvana in Fire
Great plot and all...but what's with all the flying? Like...they literally stop in mid air and then fly all over…
I got it haha, it's actually very common for Chinese, it's called "Qing gong", a kind of Kangfu. Interesting to know other people would find it funny xD
0 0
Replying to HistoryFan • Nov 21, 2015
Title Nirvana in Fire
Normally i don't like Hu Ge. (because of the characters he plays usually has no brain...)Therefor i was hesitant…
let's just say some of his previous characters are "naive" haha! :D
0 0
Replying to Akudie • Nov 21, 2015
Title Nirvana in Fire
Call me boring (yes I am) but is the love story satisfying here? Just started to watch this - and it is quite…
Haha! it barely has no love story let alone a "love triangle" :D
0 0
Replying to MinaVIP • Nov 21, 2015
Title Nirvana in Fire
Great plot and all...but what's with all the flying? Like...they literally stop in mid air and then fly all over…
I kinda confused...what do you mean by “flying”?some floating stuff in the air? or people flying around ?
0 0
On Hu Ge • Nov 20, 2015
Person Hu Ge
I love him so!!
1 0