Editorials
Akage Girl • Nov 13, 2019
Article Drama Valium – Dramas to Calm the Nerves
I recommend the c-drama Put Your Head on My Shoulder. It came out earlier this year. It has low- (to no) stakes in terms of drama- it’s just watching two people be very adorable together. And it felt more natural at the beginning too. (Minor spoiler) It wasn’t love at first sight, but they weren’t rude or dismissive of each other either.
6 0
Akage Girl • Oct 30, 2019
Article 3 Asian Dramas that Master the Art of Conflict
I think this years' The Untamed did really well with setting up and executing conflicts.
11 0
Soju • Oct 26, 2019
Article Soju's Top 10 So Good but So Bad Movies
I don't blame you for including The Black Devil and White Prince. In some small ways, the girl did take back control, but for most of the movie the guy had the power. It was just confusing overall. I even watched the drama- it didn't add much more.
3 1
Akage Girl • Oct 22, 2019
Article Characterization: A Case Study
I loved watching Circle. The bond between brothers was something else. If you haven't seen it, I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll leave it at that. Also, it was personal to me because I am also a fraternal twin.
1 0