• Last Online: Apr 4, 2019
Ice Fantasy
by Ashley
Feb 19, 2017
Ice Fantasy chinese drama review
I absolutely loved it!! This series is so artistic and captivating. It has beautiful scenery, costumes and mis-en-scene. It was so colourful and pretty to watch! It was also entertaining to see the different tribes (where the lived and what they wore). The sets were fantastic, I loved all of the clans palaces (so well thought-out and designed). The characters were so loveable! I just wanted them to all be happy ugh. Their entwining story lines were fantastic and sometimes heart breaking. The scores throughout the show were very well written. I personally like Ka Suo and Li Luo's theme. This show doesn't follow the expectations of the audience and is often quite unpredictable. This is a great quality because after each episode your always left wanting to know what happens next. I couldn't praise this show enough. It had me hooked from the first episode, and by the last I was wanting more. I recommend watching this series with an open mind, it can have "tacky" or "cheesy" moments, but if you look past that you'll find a great show with an awesome story. I cannot wait until season 2!