News Details
- Last Online: 2 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: United States
- Contribution Points: 8,725 LV18
- Roles:
- Join Date: September 14, 2021
- Awards Received:
43
92
22
1
1
1
1
3
5
1
1
News
K-Drama
Editorials
43
92
22
1
1
1
1
3
5
1
1
"Since I moved to Manila five years ago, a sense of restlessness, of being alone and lonely, has kept brewing inside me. This made me start going out in the middle of the night into the unlikely corners of the city. I started walking.
During these walks, I have met young men in the midst of their own walking, living, existing. Despite our differences in age, class, sexuality, and roots, I have forged fleeting but meaningful bonds with them. These encounters were a way to connect with myself. This act of connecting with anyone who could make me think that I am not the only one outside looking for something.
Like the youths portrayed in this film, I walk and walk hoping I arrive at a version of family and home I can envision. To walk Manila by night offers a revelatory peek into Filipino youth on the fringes of society. Employing characteristics of the road movie, this film is an exploration and meditation on socio-political spaces. Unfolding in a metamorphic night, the camera will embody Zion’s sense of mystery, confusion, and self-discovery. I want to capture life-as-it-is for our invisible characters to be truly made visible."
https://daluyong.ph/project/some-nights-i-feel-like-walking/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/truecjcreations
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truecjcreations/
It currently looks like William Chen and Zhang Yixing have been either confirmed or in talks. While Zhao Liying looks like she might get recasted (rumors suggest Chen Qiaoen, but it's not confirmed):
https://www.163.com/dy/article/GKJLH5K20552B0NM.html
https://new.qq.com/omn/20210611/20210611A03HHR00.html
Reported to have been scheduled to start filming in October. But the lack of further news since suggests otherwise.
*Disclaimer: this information was gathered via machine translations. It's possible that errors were present in the translation, and thus this information as I present it.
https://twitter.com/cutiepieseries/status/1588950646476402688/photo/1
https://weibo.com/u/7642381565
"With the newest member of My Story cast, Hiro Shimoji. Along with our producer from Thailand Mr. Kampol Thongchai. Shooting starts January 2023."
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3mvG0KIKHT7MsaWMjB3dDw/community?lb=UgkxbxkXYMjUv2Ew9zx1bvpC1cTCegKNxHUt
As well as a behind the scenes promo video: https://www.iq.com/play/double-love-l7dhqg3jgw?lang=en_us