Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 8,725 LV18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award43 Flower Award92 Coin Gift Award22 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Boba Brainstormer1 Emotional Bandage3 Reply Hugger5 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award1
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Dec 4, 2022
Title GAP
The first half of episode 3 was so good! Funny when it was suitable, sweet just at the right moments... even Sam's…
Sam is giving major Tsundere vibes. I think it's because she's copying some of her grandmother's behaviors from growing up with her.
2 0
Replying to kardasx • Dec 4, 2022
Title GAP
Everything is perfect except that grandma... she ruins the mood. For rewatching I will cut her scenes off. Sam…
Mr. McClingy needs to go on somewhere as well.
3 0
Replying to Rien • Dec 4, 2022
I’m not sure about some, I just googled or browsed random movies on MDL for images 🫣. I tried adding the…
Much obliged! Thank you! But I will say that some of them come up pretty easily with a google lens search 😉
0 0
On GAP • Dec 4, 2022
Title GAP
Anybody know who the singer is of "Because of You" at the end of episode 3, part 3? Shazam didn't come up with any results.

And if anybody knows the song (or any song) with that beat track when Mon goes to bed, I'd love that one too. 🥰
0 1
On Twins • Dec 4, 2022
Title Twins
Casting appears to be completed. But most of them are not on MDL yet. It's gonna be a slow process getting them all up here. Stay tuned.
3 0
Replying to Shalmali • Dec 4, 2022
Wait, really? I'm actually anticipating for all the 3 series haha
Appears that way, yes.
1 0
Replying to jinx • Dec 4, 2022
is this, Dirty Laundry, and midnight motel connected or something? i dont understand the midnight series
It's possible that it's supposed to be like the HIStory franchise - part of the same franchise because theyre taking place in the same larger storyworld. Perhaps further connected by minor characters in each or background references.

Or perhaps they're connected because of a similar theme or message that will shine through through something like narration. As it is, theyre all advertised as showing the lives of people who live at night.
0 0
Replying to mari • Dec 2, 2022
Alright y'all.... I just finished this and I have a LOT to say. Like had to pull my phone out in a RAGE and type…
How is that long rampage so long and informative without any spoilers? i was thoroughly expecting spoilers. 👀
3 1
Replying to 10421203 • Dec 2, 2022
Title Between Us Spoiler
I’m the person who said it and we’re in episode 4. I have yet to see any show of affection from Team. You’re…
The only thing in my comment that took into account UWMA is the fact that he doesn't share his vulnerabilities with his friends. Trust me. I'm trying my utmost not to compare. Because, boy, it don't look like they kept to it much. 😶

Team's assumptions about Win are just so UGH. And yea, because of his assumptions - your analysis of the intention behind some of his actions and dialogues are spot on. But I still have to disagree with your reasoning for that intention. You're saying Team is pushing Win away because he's not interested/attracted. But several of the instances i pointed out above, and scenes such as when Win took care of Team's cut, show that he is being moved by Win. He seems to be pushing Win away because he doesn't want to be dropped and hurt like the fictitious "everyone else" he believes Win to have had.

That conversation where he heard "i've already slept with him. that's how we started. I like what we have now." would, out of context, say that Win doesn't want anything more than this FWB situation they have going on. It's pretty strongly suggested (possibly confirmed by that internet search in episode 1 or 2) that Team is quite inexperienced in this sort of dynamic, so he wouldn't necessarily know what sort of behaviors are FWB vs more. Especially since he considers Win to be so loose and uncommitted.

And you hit the nail on the head with that last bit. BU is TOTALLY treating them as support characters again. I've went on this tirade several times since the beginning. And it just keeps getting longer with every episode that passes. Perhaps if they gave Team and Win the time and attention that they deserve (and were PROMISED), we wouldn't be having this back-and-forths right now. 😒😒
1 1
Replying to 10421203 • Dec 2, 2022
Title Between Us Spoiler
I’m the person who said it and we’re in episode 4. I have yet to see any show of affection from Team. You’re…
I agree to a certain degree. Team is definitely all take, and no give in this dynamic with Win. His behaviors are rather condemnable and very much resemble selffishness.

But, it appears to be born out of insecurity.
Back in episode 2(?), he asked what would happen if they got bored of each other. Showing that he's concerned about the aftermath of this relationship should it go wrong.
Repeatedly, he has brought up Win's potential past lovers and perceived reputation as experienced/playboy (all baseless assumptions, which I condemn Team for). Showing jealousy.
He will often inquire about Win regularly with his teammates and Win himself. Showing curiosity.
He exposes his weak side to Win. Increasingly easily. Showing he's comfortable. Something that we know he doesn't even reveal to his friends (if you watched UWMA).
He gets really shy whenever Win acts forward with him or says something in a way that nods their intimacy. He shows it by being aggressive, but shows it nonetheless. That is a reaction that some people have to being shy.
And he had a shy smile and touched his lips after HE kissed Win that one morning.
He looked dejected after hearing that piece of conversation from Win and his friends. And then his conversation with Pharm told us that he thinks he's the one with one-sided feelings.

He absolutely does feel shy. And he absolutely does feel SOMETHING for Win. Is it to the degree of being love yet? No. I don't think so. But it's getting there. He's got a lot to learn, and a lot that needs to change in their relationship.

But clearly there's something going on trauma-wise with Team, so it makes this story not as straight-forward as most others.
5 3
Replying to belaff • Dec 2, 2022
Title Between Us
I don't know how can anyone say that Win is in a one-sided love. For starters, it's early, the start of their…
I'm saving this. I love character analyses and you nailed this.
2 1