Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 8,725 LV18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award43 Flower Award92 Coin Gift Award22 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Boba Brainstormer1 Emotional Bandage3 Reply Hugger5 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award1
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 21, 2022
Title The Eclipse Spoiler
Im not sure what you are referring to? It’s very clearly the aftermath of the events in the previous parts.
Ah gotcha. Yea i guess if you missed that line it would confuse things. 😂
1 0
Replying to Lenny • Oct 21, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Everything was all good til we got to part 4... What the hell happened? Was it a flashback or did they upload…
Im not sure what you are referring to? It’s very clearly the aftermath of the events in the previous parts.
4 3
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Oct 19, 2022
Title Queen of the Night Spoiler
So what did her past turn out to be?
She spent a stint of her youth being a regular at night clubs. That's pretty much it. Add in some cursing like a sailor. A street fight. And sexy dancing. That's the picture.
0 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 17, 2022
Review 17.3 About a Sex Spoiler
Interesting. I didn't really have either easily accessible cafes (or money to spare there) nor people to talk…
Well that's good that yall had a space to go and a system in place.
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 17, 2022
I would say about 90% of the conversation about sex and sexuality I had as a teen were made in cafés... so I…
Interesting. I didn't really have either easily accessible cafes (or money to spare there) nor people to talk to about it all. But I still don't think I wouldve been comfortable discussing in a public space. I dont know whether that's the ace talking or the bible belt raising talking.
0 2
Replying to Shiro • Oct 17, 2022
i binge more or less anything so it not being a 10 probably shows that it was not a perfect binge, yet still fully…
Ah yes. How could I forget that. 🤦‍♀️ Such a low score from you. 😮
1 0
Shiro • Oct 17, 2022
So interesting that you rated the bingeability so high. 😮 I actually say in my review NOT to binge it. 🤣 Totally agree with the takeaways you got from it though.
0 2
Replying to rje1 • Oct 16, 2022
There's a mysterious young woman with streaked hair who appears in a few episodes on a laptop in the family restaurant,…
The person is Hikarincho. A highly popular teenage influencer (recently turned 19 but has been on social media since elementary/middle school) among fellow teenagers. She often answers questions from teenagers in regards to sex topics. So her appearance is to kind of further bring in the teenage audience that this drama is meant for.

More info:
https://give-a-shot2020.com/news/hikarincho-matsuko/
https://times.abema.tv/articles/-/8624265

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/hkr7140
2 0
Replying to yannie_alienates • Oct 16, 2022
Title One Night Only Spoiler
It was a good but sad ending.
Oh I like that. Your sister has a way with words. 🥰
2 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 15, 2022
Not cancelled. Just postponed because they have to recast.The english translation said "indefinitely" which people…
One, it was exactly one message, so the “stop” is quite unnecessary.

Second, I actually did give different information. Lys explained why it was getting recasted. I explained where the cancellation confusion is coming from.
1 0
Replying to The Middleman's Love • Oct 15, 2022
Replying to deleted comment
Not cancelled. Just postponed because they have to recast.
The english translation said "indefinitely" which people took to mean forever, but the rest of the announcement made it clear it was meant in a "not able to provide a date" way.
1 2