Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 8,725 LV18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award43 Flower Award92 Coin Gift Award22 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Boba Brainstormer1 Emotional Bandage3 Reply Hugger5 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award1
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 6, 2022
I don't even know where the 10/5 date came from. I never found anything with it. All I've ever seen is "soon"…
Hm. Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I wonder what's going on for them to continue delaying it?
0 1
Replying to Mio • Oct 5, 2022
Another postponement? It is not on Viu and it is October 5th (almost 6th in TH). +if you google it with it's original…
I don't even know where the 10/5 date came from. I never found anything with it. All I've ever seen is "soon" and "end of this year."

And between Singto being a main in another drama airing tomorrow, and Viu promoting their other Viu Original that airs on the 10th - the fact that this isn't airing yet isn't a surprise to me.
1 3
On Handsome Stewardess • Oct 3, 2022
I basically agree with all of MoonlightFilly's review up there.
The leads weren't compatible and moved way too fast.
The jokes and teasing really didn't need to be there.
The focus of the drama seemed to be on Holly's troubles with work abuse and harassment. Everything else came second. It was more social commentary than GL. In fact, someone could probably argue that the relationship was mainly in the script to provide another layer of social commentary.

And it wasnt just Holly that was bad for this relationship, Meng Lian has a violent streak when her patience (generous as it is) breaks. I cant blame her outbursts, but i can absolutely take offense at her actions during them.

Plus there were a number of relationship conflicts that were never addressed (or even brought up a second time) because of the focus on the steward/ess situation.

I liked the way it ended for the most part, but it was clearly hoping for a sequel. A sequel that I think i remember being rumored, but never got confirmation.
6 0
Replying to HugMe360 • Oct 3, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
Ya’ll! I just learned Ai’s dad’s are married in real life! The dad and Jaonan! Porsch and Arm. so cool!!!…
Oooh. Where'd you see that?
1 1
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 2, 2022
Title Immortality
December 31st is the auto date that people put when there isn't a date, but it's estimated/rumored for that year.…
Again. When there isn't a release date, people will put December 31st. Because some databases seem to require a date. But unless you see it from a reputable news source or a database that generally requires a reputable source to approve it, don't take it seriously. A December 31st release date is rarely serious. It's just something that some sites put to show that it was rumored to release that year - it would then be moved forward or back when a date is announced.

Trust me, we have ALL had a time where we fell for the December release date faux. I wish it wasn't so normal.

Your best bet, if you dont want to scavenge weibo yourself, is tune in here once in a while. This is a really popular drama - someone will definitely post updates as they come across them.
0 1
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 1, 2022
Review S.O.S
Like, I think it would have been very different if when she covered up her dress, she had said "everyone is black,…
Same.
1 0
Replying to sony_t • Oct 1, 2022
Review S.O.S
That elevator scene… sheesh. Her zipping up her jacket only made me feel she was hiding to blend in. 😔 Your…
Like, I think it would have been very different if when she covered up her dress, she had said "everyone is black, and I have to be black too" (color meaning aside) and the S.O.S. sound gets louder.

That would have left this kind of message that asexuals are having to actively hide their identities to fit in with everyone. Rather than saying it's something that she's able to ignore. It was just a very poor choice. And a choice I've seen in several films.
1 2
Replying to sony_t • Oct 1, 2022
Review S.O.S
That elevator scene… sheesh. Her zipping up her jacket only made me feel she was hiding to blend in. 😔 Your…
Agreed. That scene ruined the film for me. It hurt.
1 1
Replying to Ashile Sun is my man • Oct 1, 2022
Title Not Me
Finally finished it after dropping it for months. Gonna be honest with how I feel about it, don't care if yall…
The show was supposed to be longer. A lot of believe some of those issues were going to be elaborated on if they didnt shorten the drama. Also, there's some political stuff to consider too. They might have decided that pushing some of those explanations and such may be pushing the envelope a little too far if they wanted to air on TV (which they did).
1 0
Replying to aad • Oct 1, 2022
Title Not Me
Does that mean they're airing the same episodes again every Saturday?
Yes, it means that the GMM25 channel will be re-airing the previously released episodes.
4 0
Replying to danai ratchapakdee • Oct 1, 2022
Title Not Me
that's so weird.. you're right, it was always 15+ as far as i remember. and one part on youtube is even age restricted…
That's actually the age rating that's on Not Me itself. From the first episode (the raikontopeni moment). 13+
2 1