Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 8,725 LV18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award43 Flower Award92 Coin Gift Award22 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Boba Brainstormer1 Emotional Bandage3 Reply Hugger5 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award1
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Sep 29, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
Free and officially on Youtube (with VPN for countries without IQIYI). On MeMindY's official channel.
Not relevant for episode 7, but you can also see the uncut scenes on the MeMindY Uncensored Official youtube channel as well with VPN.
0 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Sep 29, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
Free and officially on Youtube (with VPN for countries without IQIYI). On MeMindY's official channel.
I do UAE. But i'd imagine most asian countries would work.
1 2
Replying to WaveGhost • Sep 29, 2022
Where is it airing?I couldn't find it anywhere, neither the name of it
Officially it's on IQIYI. For regions without IQIYI, i'd imagine it would be on Youtube (as most of the projects from that studio are), but I'm not sure.
1 1
Replying to WaveGhost • Sep 29, 2022
Where is it airing?I couldn't find it anywhere, neither the name of it
Yes. Thats the one.
0 0
Replying to sena22 • Sep 29, 2022
literally me rn, where is ittttt
There's an hour delay before streaming for that countdown.
That countdown is when it airs on GMM25 channel. An hour later, it goes up on streaming platforms for re-runs.
0 1
Replying to alexandrab • Sep 29, 2022
can you share the IQ direct link please of episode 7?
If you're in an area that doesnt have it on IQIYI, you can watch it free and officially on the MeMindY youtube channel. And cut scenes on the MeMindY uncensored channel.

And if you have a vpn, you can also watch it there - you just need to change your location.
0 1
Replying to MiniminiCat • Sep 29, 2022
I hate when ppl compare this series with KP i mean ik we have very few bl dramas with good storyline but u can't…
For real. You can compliment something without comparing. You can criticize something without comparing.

Besides there being prominent intimacy and some less-than-legal subplots, there really isnt anything to compare between KP and Love in the Air. They are 2 very different series made for 2 different tastes/audiences. Look, the relationship dynamics arent even the same.
4 0
Replying to Near Schwarz • Sep 29, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
Where can I see ep 7, not in iqiyi !!?
Free and officially on Youtube (with VPN for countries without IQIYI). On MeMindY's official channel.
0 4
Replying to mengosteen • Sep 28, 2022
Looking for similar shows/films!I don't mean the plot in particular, but more like general vibe/aesthetics
I definitely get S.O.S. vibes in a lot of aspects.

The color imagery and symbolism.
The story intermissions where the MC is standing alone in a setting effectively calling for help.
The serious and reflective tone surrounding the characters and their stories.
A semi-open ending to make viewers wonder about where their lives continue to go after that brief time period that changed them.
0 0
On Tonhon Chonlatee • Sep 26, 2022
Branch-off (with different cast and from a different studio) just started airing. Ai x Nai are the main focus.
2 5
Replying to i heart lusi • Sep 26, 2022
is this good? does neo has a pairing
The ending is rushed. And second lead syndrome (Neo's character) is real. But otherwise a pretty decent watch. I would say it's worth giving it a shot. I love Chonlatee's character and Ai x Nai (who are the focus of the branchoff that just started airing - different cast though).
3 0
Replying to FreeTolive • Sep 26, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
Waaahhh am i the only one who just discover this is related to tonhon chonlatee???????????????????????? Because…
I didn't realize either until I just read this thread. Now it is in my PTW because of this fact.
1 0
Replying to mengosteen • Sep 26, 2022
Looking for similar shows/films!I don't mean the plot in particular, but more like general vibe/aesthetics
I would very much be interested as well. But of the dramas I've watched, these strike as similar in some ways:

Execution/Use of visual metaphors
S.O.S. https://mydramalist.com/55293-s-o-s
When a Snail Falls in Love (which is in your completed): https://mydramalist.com/18664-when-a-snail-falls-in-love

Muted tone:
S.O.S. https://mydramalist.com/55293-s-o-s
Between Complete and Incomplete: https://mydramalist.com/713353-between-complete-and-incomplete
Seven Days: https://mydramalist.com/13642-seven-days-monday-thursday

Story:
Handyman Fellow Jellyfish (up until it's last episode anyway): https://mydramalist.com/715605-tabikurage-tantei-nikki
3 Star Bar (which is in your completed): https://mydramalist.com/686499-nishi-ogikubo-mitsuboshi-yoshudou

I'll have to come back after I finish more of the episodes to see if any others come to mind.
1 0
Replying to Nimmerland • Sep 25, 2022
Title DNA Says Love You Spoiler
I don't understand why they didn't make him intersex. Would have been so much easier within the story and explained…
Theres many different types of intersex conditions. Some are not being both female and male. Some are being male but hormone imbalances stop development. That could be “healed”/treated with hormone treatments.

I have a few links under my review as well.
8 0
Replying to Nimmerland • Sep 25, 2022
Title DNA Says Love You Spoiler
I don't understand why they didn't make him intersex. Would have been so much easier within the story and explained…
He is intersex. Thats what the “disease” is referring to. Intersex condition/syndrome/etc. it was an error in translation.

If you go to the spoiler comments under my review i explain more.
12 7
Replying to marzzz • Sep 23, 2022
Title DNA Says Love You Spoiler
ya'll is this a tragedy? the trailer seems heavy
It does seem that way doesn't it? The promo stuff definitely has that tone. But nope. No tragedy to be seen.
4 0
Replying to WEATHERDUDE2020 • Sep 23, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
where is ep 6 wat site
All episodes are posted officially on Youtube on the MeMindY channel.
But some regions have it geoblocked. So either use a VPN, use an IQIYI subscription, or look at your usual suspects for unofficial streaming. This is pretty popular series so it's likely on most (if not all) of them.
0 0