My first jdrama was...
...Hana Yori dango ♥ This drama was the one that got me into j-dramas. Still one of my favs.
Now, my first kdrama was...♥
City Hunter got me into kdramas. I just loved everything...the cast, story, the acting, ost. IT WAS DAEBAK.
ajdgjidjg my otp ♥
__________________________________ // ________________________________________
HERE ARE THE LIST OF THE ACTRESSES/ACTORS THAT I LOVE:
1. Park Shin Hye - The beautiful Shin Hye. People hate her because she has worked with a lot of handsome actors, such as Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk, Jang Geun Suk, JungHwa (CNBLUE) and Hongki (FT Island). Those who hate her don't know how much talented, and caring she is. They only say "She can't act" "She kisses badly, the actor does it alone" Do you even know her? Were you there at the scene when she was shooting the kiss? No. So, don't say shit. You only saw the edited part. Also, "the kiss scene" doesn't define a good actress. Just because she is an actress doesn't mean that she isn't human, she is human just like you, she gets shy, she gets sad, she HAS FEELINGS. If you don't like her, at least, respect her.
2. Park Min Young - I'm so proud of Min Young unnie. She's so talented, and i love to see her on-screen. She deserves more main roles. I'd love to see her again in action/romance movie or drama. She's so perfect for it.
3. Song Hye Kyo - I first saw her in Full House and I loved her acting right away. She's one of the best korean actress for me.
4. Aom Sushar - I first saw her in Full House and thought she was so cute. Even her birthday is on the same day as mine. I just love her acting, it is so natural.
4. Bae Soo ji (Suzy) - The sweet young girl and my bias in MissA. Suzy has a unique charm when it comes to acting and singing. Even though people say bad things about her acting, i still love her on screen. She improved a lot since Dream High.
LET'S EXPLORE THE PARADISE IN KOREA :DDDDDD
1. Ji Chang Wook - My oppa. He's a really lovely person. I mean, he acts in a way that makes you fall in love with him right away. HE'S SO HANDSOME AND MANLY, LIKE I NEED TO GO TO KOREA!!
2. Song Joong Ki - I mean who doesn't love him? He is such a good actor and besides being handsome he's adorable. Every Soong Joong Ki's drama asks to be watched more than once because of his charms. And Song Hye Kyo is so lucky... or should i say that both of them are very lucky to have each other? They are really adorable.
3. Lee Jong Suk - Okay he's definitely my type. He's so young and such a good actor. I love him. 4. Put Puttichai - I first saw him in Perfect Match and now i can't take my eyes of him. I deeply love him. And his dramas are worth watching.
5. Lee Min Ho- He's amazing as well.
.....you can find me here, i make videos :D