News
Dojemi10 • Feb 25, 2021
Article Netflix Announces 14 New Original Korean Dramas Slated for 2021
I Love to see netflix doing this because it means subs BUT I DON'T WANNA WAIT FOR THE SECOND SEASON!!!
2 0
On Shufu Maison • Feb 21, 2021
Title Shufu Maison
this sounds cute has anyone said there going to sub it?
2 2
On Guys With Kids • Feb 16, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
so who was the baby daddy?
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Feb 6, 2021
Title Go Away, Ultramarine
https://www.rjgman56subs.com/post/go-away-ultramarine-part-1-is-up ----> these are the first 20 mins, the fansubber…
thanks!
0 0
Replying to javeriyah • Jan 29, 2021
Title Praomook
It said it would start to air on December 31,2020. I waited whole 2 years for it and I'm waiting so badlyFor the…
December 31 is just a placeholder date when they don't know when it will air.
7 0
Replying to Shino • Jan 29, 2021
Person Chippy Sirin Preediyanon
She is always on the Slap and Kiss Lakorn but the kisses is 99% Fake.
I don't think she's comfortable. In this video they talk about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaHqRXUVjm4&ab_channel=GMMTV
1 0
On Hoy, Love You • Jan 29, 2021
Title Hoy, Love You
subs?
0 2
On Pin Prai • Jan 22, 2021
Title Pin Prai
subs?
1 0
Replying to Teddy • Jan 20, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
It comes out jan 22 2021!
oh nvm
0 0
Replying to Teddy • Jan 20, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
It comes out jan 22 2021!
check the dates again. It never actually aired! That why if u notice none of the people in the comments have seen the drama!
1 1
Replying to Teddy • Jan 19, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
It comes out jan 22 2021!
yea sadly this is the norm for Cdramas. They take forever to come out
2 0
Replying to darkn3ss • Jan 19, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
where ???
It comes out jan 22 2021!
0 3
Replying to DramaWatcher • Jan 19, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
where can I watch this with eng sub?
It comes out jan 22 2021!
0 0
Replying to darkn3ss • Jan 19, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
Still not subbed anywhere.
It comes out jan 22 2021!
0 2
Replying to Maks • Jan 19, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
where can I watch it ? even with no subs ??
It comes out jan 22 2021!
0 0
Replying to Michelle • Jan 19, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
wanna watch this so bad but where can you watch it???
It comes out jan 22 2021!
0 0
Replying to CDC • Jan 19, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
I am still searching for this drama!
It comes out jan 22 2021!
0 0
Replying to Thuchen • Jan 19, 2021
Title Guys With Kids
Was this ever aired? How come I can't find it anywhere to watch. Anyone know where I can watch?
It comes out jan 22 2021!
0 2
Replying to Safe for Weebs • Jan 18, 2021
Title Honki no Shirushi
The movie version is English-subbed, according to both https://jfdb.jp/en/title/9208 and https://2020.tiff-jp.net/en/lineup/film/3305NOW01Your…
ok ty
0 1
Replying to Teddy • Jan 17, 2021
Title The Great Escape Season 3
there was! where can I watch that???
oh ok! I'll have to check it out! I've never seen it since I don't watch on dramacool.
0 0
