Quite worried to tell the truth ... I don't really have faith (no pun intended) for thai drama to do a highschool casted but serious and delicate questions on sensitive topics drama ...
I might skip it exept if someone one day tells me it was pure genius.
( Meanwhile I will stay with 'your name engraved herein' ... )
Especially if non-smoker smoke it makes it even more akward....
It seems to me that … since it was forbidden for a long time to show cigarettes on screen they try to « make up » for all the years no character couldn’t smoke.
But agreed, it’s weird and personally, all I can think of is « bad smell » really nothing sexy for sure !!!
I don't understand by watching the 1st episode people are going to judge I guess we need to judge after 3 to 4…
Tbh when you don't like something at all within 5 minutes it's rare that you get to enjoy it afterward. Especially thai drama are product in one go scripted the same and shooted the same so it rarely totaly change direction midway.
It's not a never but let's face the truth usually you get pretty quickly if it'll will be your jam, if you can give it a chance or if it will be a "no can do"
The bf sleeping with someone else in their room with stupid reasons ... bad enough. The bf 2 coming to do a scene at work place understandable. (and punching ??? not necessary but let's pretend it's understandable) but same BF then smashing a bottle on the head ... NOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO
if your BF cheats on you, even if it's ugly, you don't start to try to kill him ?! ANd none of them thinking it has to stop and they have to calm down.
His character isn't the nicest (per say) but ... I enjoy it everytime he shows up on screen :3
I'll come back to check how it went.
/// I found the actor playing the crown prince really really super handsome.
Just had to say that somewhere.
I might skip it exept if someone one day tells me it was pure genius.
( Meanwhile I will stay with 'your name engraved herein' ... )
But agreed, it’s weird and personally, all I can think of is « bad smell » really nothing sexy for sure !!!
It's not a never but let's face the truth usually you get pretty quickly if it'll will be your jam, if you can give it a chance or if it will be a "no can do"
yes !
The bf sleeping with someone else in their room with stupid reasons ... bad enough.
The bf 2 coming to do a scene at work place understandable. (and punching ??? not necessary but let's pretend it's understandable)
but same BF then smashing a bottle on the head ... NOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO
if your BF cheats on you, even if it's ugly, you don't start to try to kill him ?!
ANd none of them thinking it has to stop and they have to calm down.
NO
NO
NO
NO
... NO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAc7yi-YDE0
We better make a reservation for 40 people XDD
No I don't mean what you say. Removing half of a story and what starts the events and bring the meaning .... that's what I call "affecting the story"
So no ... I don't get what you mean but it's okay. No worries 🤣
4 minutes is complete so a season 2 would feel too much