Details

  • Last Online: 50 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 6, 2018
Replying to Mysticangel • May 17, 2026
I really hate the shooting star wish. The series would have been better without it. I mean, you can lift that…
It's actually the wish that is the starting point.

It's also a reflexion on how sometimes you think you can have things easy by not being accountable you feel like the weight of all your mistake or actions wouldn't be so heavy ... that's what the wish first gives but also comes with you losing yourself. Your mistakes are part of what you are and is not something that would prevent people who truly love you to love you ...

For Wan Zhe the have it easy is being loved without giving anything back and even sometimes taking advantage of that person who loves you. But that's not love since you forced the person feeling through a wish without building anything.

The wish is very relevant actually for the deeper meaning of the drama. You have the romance on the surface but all the things you do come back to you ... is a deeper layer.
ANd if you think it's about many characters who are not exactly what they are showing ...

It's a good scenario so far I'm totally ouching for it !
Hope it helps you to get the purpose of the wish part in the story.
2 2
Replying to Blackdream • May 17, 2026
Actually , many hints have been given along the previous episodes. So it would have been weird to not have this…
That's always a risk but I am fairly confident the writter got that right.
I was worried at first but I am getting confident !

Finger crossed !!! 💕⭐
1 0
Replying to Gian • May 17, 2026
ep 8 NC scene BTS (they labelled it as ep 9 tho)https://youtu.be/mykGzOp2pIEFansubs https://youtu.be/DizS71WMtLw
thanks for sharing !
Ahah ... I was not ready for so much ... underwears XD
0 0
Replying to SUPERNOVA • May 17, 2026
I should have just waited for the last 2 episodes cause now I’m depressed. This episode was so good, but so…
Right .... it broke my heart.
I raelly loved that moment in the drama they took for emotional reaslisation of what is in the balance to loose ! But yes ... very emotional !!!
1 0
Replying to irisartemys • May 17, 2026
Looks like director and script writer didn't know what do with 12 episode story. Plot went off the rails
Actually , many hints have been given along the previous episodes.
So it would have been weird to not have this moment of backfire.

This drama is really well done. It's subtle, carefully scripted. So different to all the obvious heavy see through script that are thrown at us all the time.
I'm happy we have some quality scenario and not one more fast forward binge material.
That's actually real cinema. :3
8 3
Replying to Claddagh • May 16, 2026
Didn't he have a little team with him?
At first I thought he didn't for the scene in the warehouse ... but later we see a coworker was hurt same time as him ... so I am not sure.
But it seemed to me that he went in and started searching and opening boxes on his own.

(can you do it without a search warrant btw ? )
0 2
Replying to Blackdream • May 16, 2026
XDDDIt's really funny, I love that every now and then in this comment section someone will say how this or this…
500% agreed !!! ❤️
1 0
Replying to etoks21 • May 16, 2026
Episode 9:I'm putting all my hopes on the "Deja Vu," at this point. :(This is the first BL time-travel/metaphysical-type…
Amen
1 0
On Wishing upon the Shooting Stars • May 16, 2026
⭐ I wonder if Hong Ge made a wish long time ago and then was trapped on the island and started to lose a bit his mind and it's also why he says he can go back home now.

Maybe something like he had to have someone making a wish to free him from his wish ... 🌟

... I have so many theories ... °-°)
8 0
Replying to Xm1012 • May 16, 2026
Brother Hong is so handsome, even those shabby clothes and paint on his face can’t hide it 🫠❤️
XDDD

It's really funny, I love that every now and then in this comment section someone will say how this or this support role or guest role is cute, handsome, pretty ...

There is no character that doesn't have a fan here XDD
1 2
Replying to Go-Ya • May 16, 2026
I waited for a few episodes to come out so I wouldn't have to wait every week, and I've just finished watching…
Hey there,
My feelings are very different from yours but thanks for your honest comment.
For me it's more natural and more real than Thai drama.
I still anjoy drama but so often I feel like actors are over doing it, acting in very cliché ways ... and not even mentionning the randoms noises emphasing every emotions.
So I guess for you it's the other way round. :3
And I guess it's really very different types of story telling.

Thanks again for sharing your opinion :3
1 0
Replying to etoks21 • May 16, 2026
You are not alone. ALL the actors in this show are "looking soo good." :)All four leads, the dad, the…
yes to that (and Dad He is very handsome !)
(... Actually Aunt Angela is also very pretty !!! )

And I like they are all different faces T_T
1 0
Replying to Snoflysse • May 16, 2026
Oh, boy this episode gave me such heartache!💔This series is criminally underrated as far as I'm concerned!This…
I have to say I don't really get it either.
Most (all) the comment in here are very very very very enthousiast.

So I don't really know who has been voting so low that the rating goes against all the liking of the viewers.

At some point I wish I could see someone commenting that they don't like the show for this or this reason so at least I would know there are actual viewers who didn't like it.

I don't really know :/
4 1
Replying to KaitlinDion • May 16, 2026
How is this only rated 7.8 ... This is a almost perfect series. It's not finished so it's not 10 but definitely…
At this point, even I, who's always moderate, I don't get it.
3 0
Replying to YogyYogii • May 16, 2026
This series soo good but over underrated... Like where's the tiktok edit? I even barely see them in socmed like…
yes indeed !!!
2 0