Editorials
Replying to Johanna Linnea Karlsson • Oct 14, 2018
Title The Legend of Zu Season 2
https://ondramanice.co/the-legend-of-zu-2018/watch-the-legend-of-zu-2018-episode-1-online ep1 is subbed now,
Thanx Johanna Linnea Karlsson
1 0
On The Legend of Zu Season 2 • Sep 24, 2018
Title The Legend of Zu Season 2
Is there anyway for this to be Eng sub, not that many wuxia dramas that I like in 2018????????????
0 0
On Rainbow Family • Jul 20, 2018
Title Rainbow Family
There's a season 3 but I dont see any eng sub for it???? Do anybody know where eng sub Season 3 is?
0 0
On The Taoism Grandmaster • Jul 4, 2018
Title The Taoism Grandmaster
Is there anywhere I can watch all of the episodes with Eng sub instead of youtube?????
0 0
On Onli(n)e • Apr 3, 2018
Title Onli(n)e
There are many BL thai drama translators who post other shows, if somehow someone tell one of them..... They might start translating the show.... And post them for others to watch.....
6 0
On The Extra • Dec 31, 2017
Title The Extra
Where to watch full episodes online with eng subs????
0 0