Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2022
Replying to Katelyn Arshi • Aug 25, 2024
Xueji escaping from one cage to another. 😢 So sad for her.
Just let her enjoy her food in peace!!!!
6 2
Replying to Cya615 • Aug 25, 2024
CX is hilarious… the guy would do anything for Liu..,. 😂Those goose 😅
That poor Lord being robbed lol. Those goose are not cheap!
11 0
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 25, 2024
I think deep down he knows she loves him. That’s why he won’t give up on her. Notice he knows her every move,…
Nothing is really equal if you think about it.
2 0
Replying to Jenny park • Aug 25, 2024
Seriously I hate The idea of ml getting rejected by the FL multiple times while he gradually becoming love simp…
I think deep down he knows she loves him. That’s why he won’t give up on her. Notice he knows her every move, he understands her too much. Betore her, he was just existing playing politics. She showed him what could’ve been. This is worth fighting for.
4 2
Replying to husain • Aug 25, 2024
I kind of support you bt her clarity at border scene is what still making me to like her..
true love lol
1 0
Replying to fajer_qtr • Aug 25, 2024
When he hires her escort agency to escort himself 🤣🤣😭😭
shameless but I’m seated.
13 1
Replying to christianson 98 • Aug 25, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
Why this drama is different? You know the scene where LMT covered her face to go his sisters palace.in other cliche…
lol isn’t it refreshing? He recognized as soon as he saw her profile.
3 1
Replying to juniperity • Aug 25, 2024
don't bother w/ the commenters hating on the fl. every single show has fl haters for genuinely no reason. oh wait...…
Yes I agree. I don’t see bullying at all. Luwen and Lord Huiyan’s feud was settled with the fire. That hairpin stab represented the end of CJ and LMT’s marriage - parting ways and nothing owed. Girlfriend was pissed and rightfully so but the rest of the time she was just trying her best to ignore him.
3 0
Replying to U-chan U-chan • Aug 25, 2024
Agree! Luckily Xiyu got good wife, Empress. I'm looking forward to having ML to gain trust from FL soon. I miss…
yes!! they need more scenes together!! I don’t even care if it’s of ML looking at her longingly lol
1 0
On Are You the One • Aug 25, 2024
I actually like how the FL is treating the ML and wish more female leads in cdrama follows. It’s true that no one can hurt you like the person you love. This is a strong, decisive woman so she won’t take any bs from anyone - that is why he fell in love with her in the first place. He’ll just have to work a little harder to gain her trust again.

I also think her polite treatment to Ziyu was spot on. She just doesn’t care what he does as long as he isn’t ruining her plan. Have a happy life, with a wicked consort, Ziyu!
10 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 23, 2024
So emperor change with just letters on screen? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I kinda appreciate that! Save the episodes for our leads hehe
6 1
Replying to Atgirl • Aug 23, 2024
He admired Luwen as an equal. He gets both now that the secret is out. Yay
indeed. he needs someone powerful, can challenge him and can hold her own.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 23, 2024
Give my man his beloved wife back! I can't see the Cang Xuan again in him 😭😭
but he does it so well!!!
1 1
Replying to Atgirl • Aug 23, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
Ooo in one of the trailer, there was a king's decree granting CXZ marriage to a princess. Now that ZY is king,…
why does he always have to play these petty characters!
1 0
Replying to mari1227 • Aug 23, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
Who told CXZ that LMT was Lu Wen's concubine? Has that been explained? Please spoil! Thank you!
I think LMT let this news out herself and words traveled!
3 1
Replying to Mstique • Aug 23, 2024
Ep 23: I’d like to know how many days have passed from the hairpin stabbing scene to their reunion at the end…
3 months!
1 1
On Are You the One • Aug 23, 2024
My gosh the chemistry during the waterfall scene!

Now that everything is out in the open, I’m loving it. Let’s be real, our Lord Huaiyang need a woman like Luwen. LMT was a good wife for an ordinary life but he needed something more.
11 3
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 23, 2024
re: This page is about the drama and not the novel - hear, hear. I was confused after reading someone’s comment…
LOL YES!
2 0
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 23, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
re: This page is about the drama and not the novel - hear, hear. I was confused after reading someone’s comment…
Extremely. Especially when you’re trying to prove a point and they pull out “facts” from the novel. But this is a drama page!!
3 2