Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2022
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 3, 2024
Title Snowfall Spoiler
I think they need the stone or something.
I don’t think Shen has the stone. wasn’t he made by Situ and his mom? I think maybe Situ knows where it is! I could be wrong though as I didn’t read the novel.
1 0
Replying to moodygirl • Aug 3, 2024
Title Snowfall Spoiler
What's with ep 10, I thought that Mrs. Mu needs him alive to give her a chance to avoid dying before age 30? But…
I think they need the stone or something.
0 2
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall Spoiler
If they follow the novel YinLiang rapes Jing Xue ( the aristocratic young woman ). He's an evil dude. In the novel…
Huh. This is quite interesting! I know he has inferiority complex from the actor’s portrayal but he’s a little confusing to me because his actions are all over the place. In one scene, he’s got no interest in Jing Xue but the next he’s beating up ppl because they were gossiping about her.
3 1
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
My thoughts exactly. The lack of common sense in this show is ridiculous. He is someone that’s supposedly smart,…
Exactly - In some scenes she is on the side playing with some trinkets or eating snacks innocently. That not a good look if they’re trying to sell romance. Also, the way she drank the milk he made her drink when she declined really turned me off. I’m okay with age gaps if it makes sense but right now I don’t see how the ML would have romantic feelings for this child. I see it more like an adoptive daughter to him or if I’m pushing it, a god sister because he looks and feels THAT much older.
5 1
Replying to xchenginx • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
kdrama watchers are saying this drama is unrealistic when the most popular drama on this platform is mid-ass moving.
Mid-ass moving or mid-ass Moving (the drama)?? that show was fantastic lol.
3 0
Replying to Xen • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
reading the comments here this might be hot take and i might be alone in this one... story wise i'm quite enjoying…
My thoughts exactly. The lack of common sense in this show is ridiculous. He is someone that’s supposedly smart, powerful and rich. Why is he captured and hurt every few episodes!?

Also, I don’t know if it’s me but I feel like Mi Lan is becoming more childlike as we watch which really confuses me.
9 5
Replying to Marwen Ricky • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
I didn't check the cast list before watching the drama. It was nice to see that Wifey had a guest role ☺️Meng…
she’s stunning
0 0
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
Tbh the age gap is ok if there’s chemistry and if they’re compatible. But Vengo Gao looks much older than…
I’m actually not the biggest fan of vampire literature myself but think if they’re going to make a romance out of this, romantic chemistry is important. So far it’s giving father/daughter vibes.
1 2
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
I think he has inferiority complex + he is someone who has to take revenge (ML did make a fool out of him so many…
It absolutely made my blood boil when he ordered his clueless lackey to do it.
1 0
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
Tbh the age gap is ok if there’s chemistry and if they’re compatible. But Vengo Gao looks much older than…
Agee the makeup is a disaster but to me, Vengo’s features look more mature than 40 as well.
1 1
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
Tbh the age gap is ok if there’s chemistry and if they’re compatible. But Vengo Gao looks much older than…
I guess the reason why Twilight worked is because Edward turned when he was 17 lol so the age gap isnt too jarring.
2 12
Replying to tempaccountforthiscommen • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
What a disgusting age difference here. Even the filters don't help Gao Wei Guang look any younger. LOL. It's 17…
Tbh the age gap is ok if there’s chemistry and if they’re compatible. But Vengo Gao looks much older than his age and his character is experienced whereas Na Na’s character looks way too young and is as innocent as they can get. The way she talks and her movements remind me of a little kid. It’s for sure throwing me off and giving me father/daugher vibes.
7 14
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall Spoiler
I feel like everyone pretty much lack common sense.
ML showing everyone how close he is to the FL and Situ after someone trying to asassinate him (WHY!)

ML leaving and letting Milan go back home after their “argument”. To show they don’t have anything to do with each other (😑. just tuck her away somewhere safe!!!!!)

Milan telling the maid it was all just a ruse (COME ON GIRL! the less ppl to know the better!)
15 0
On Snowfall • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
I feel like everyone pretty much lack common sense.
8 1
Replying to Monero Rhania • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
Milan to Li yiyang: " Mr Shen has never paid attention to you..why do you keep pestering him?" Like I have the…
I think he has inferiority complex + he is someone who has to take revenge (ML did make a fool out of him so many times). I’m actually tired of Li Yiyang especially after episode 9. He had an ounce of respect from me for treating Milan gently before. Now it’s gone.
8 2
Replying to SanSen • Aug 1, 2024
Review Lovely Runner
You all are so INSUFFERABLE. Coming after KHY's acting?
Well.. what else can we talk about if not acting, plot, costume, etc on a site about a drama?
4 0
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 1, 2024
Title Snowfall Spoiler
It’s a tad too fierce for me lol. Yes there is romance I think!
Normally I’m fine with age gaps but Jeremy Tsui looks much more mature than average men in their 40s and Nana looks VERY young in this.
1 1
Replying to 7sins • Aug 1, 2024
Title Snowfall Spoiler
Thr "kiss"?
that would’ve made too much sense lol
0 0
Replying to MrsKaylaNichole • Aug 1, 2024
Title Snowfall Spoiler
I love vengo Gao!!! So happy he's playing in this....but the age gap is fierce ..I wonder if it has romance in…
It’s a tad too fierce for me lol. Yes there is romance I think!
0 5
Replying to Mstique • Aug 1, 2024
Title Snowfall Spoiler
Is the doctor his brother?
I believe so
0 0