Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2022
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 23, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
I love the drama and have been enjoying watching it up to episode 22.I admit that some scenes make me gritting…
re: This page is about the drama and not the novel - hear, hear.

I was confused after reading someone’s comment on a character’s flaw and had a little discussion about it. The reasons they gave supporting their point were not even in the episodes that we watched. Then they clearified that they’re talking about the character in the novel. At this point, who knows if it will even be included in the show because the drama isn’t following the novel too closely. It would be so helpful for novel discussions to be under a spoiler tag and clearly state “IN THE NOVEL”.
7 5
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 23, 2024
I think that’s her personality. Remember when she casually told Nanny Li to cut the “bandits” to feed the…
YES! I can’t wait until it all goes down. I like the ML a lot but if someone deceived me like that?? NO WAY.

I also can’t wait for FL to see just how capable the ML is. He’s been playing the weakling in front of her for way too long.
1 0
Replying to song • Aug 22, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
Just finished ep 16.Maybe it's just me, but LMT has become a bit scary now that she's begun to recover her memories.…
I think that’s her personality. Remember when she casually told Nanny Li to cut the “bandits” to feed the wolves? I think that’s also why she thinks the ML fell for someone that’s not her.
0 2
Replying to Alexasopretty • Aug 22, 2024
It’s a good thing I didn’t get too far into the novel before knowing I should stop if I want to enjoy the…
YES! I find a lot of readers are comparing the drama and novel too much to enjoy. Sometimes when a drama is really good, I’ll read the novel after to see what they changed.

Do you happen to have the link of the novel?
2 1
Replying to 99ti_lan • Aug 22, 2024
It was different from the novel, but it was a nice change. But I don't like the love triangle plot.
I don’t mind love triangles if done right but I’m not feeling this SML lol
4 0
On Are You the One • Aug 22, 2024
I find myself scratching my head reading the comments sometimes because some comments are of things that didn’t happen as this show is airing. Then I realize they’re talking about things that happened in the novel lol. Can we specify if you’re commenting on the drama or the novel? Pretty please?That being said, I am absolutely enjoying the drama. From what I read, there were a lot of changes made from the novel and I think it’s for the better. I love their gentle, quiet romance in the beginning, I love how slowly ML falls for the FL and I love how the FL is so strong when she regained her memory.
13 7
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 22, 2024
Does she know she’s involved in the rebellion or is she kept in the dark though? I thought the reason she became…
They really didn’t delve into the crimes she did in the drama yet so there’s no reason to hate her because of it. Right now we only know she transported iron, she’s a bandit and she did not break the ceasefire like he thought. 🤷🏻‍♀️
0 1
Replying to Asd • Aug 22, 2024
should i watch ep 22 or wait for more eps to come out the angst is killing me
I think you can wait. 22 was mostly fillers (to me).
0 0
Replying to justjacky • Aug 22, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
The way she play-pretend to be kidnapped to have her secret meeting. She is just as good as him in this game.…
I think she was trying to lead hubby to them and get some answers along the way! She’s way smart and a worthy opponent to hubby.
6 0
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 22, 2024
Does she know she’s involved in the rebellion or is she kept in the dark though? I thought the reason she became…
Ah. I was discussing the drama… and in the drama up until the latest episode (22), she is still very much the victim. I heard they changed quite a few things from the novel already so they may not even follow the ending.
0 3
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 22, 2024
Does she know she’s involved in the rebellion or is she kept in the dark though? I thought the reason she became…
What episode are you on? I didn’t see anything about Japanese terrorist?
0 5
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 22, 2024
Does she know she’s involved in the rebellion or is she kept in the dark though? I thought the reason she became…
Yes, so that’s why I don’t think it’s fair to say she risked the entire country for wealth because she didn’t know there was a rebellion going on. I think she was manipulated and used by someone she thought she can trust.
0 7
Replying to U-chan U-chan • Aug 22, 2024
OMG I have a same feeling towards Lord Z after that incident! Especially while he was making statements about…
At the end of the day - women want respectful and honorable men!!
0 0
On Are You the One • Aug 21, 2024
Absolutely loving this drama!

Didn’t think the physician was my type but why is he suddenly so hot in that day after being locked up scene lol!
15 4
Replying to JulesL • Aug 21, 2024
Now that LMT has regained her memories, how is she taking revenge on CXZ? Does she show no softness or feelings…
I second this. She’s hurt so this is how she reacts.
1 0
Replying to 11521917 • Aug 21, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
ep 21. i love the subversion of expectations. everyone was expecting revenge, but we got an understanding, fully…
I do like that she’s gathering information and processing it herself. She’s upset and rightfully so but she also has a soft heart. Love her!
10 0
Replying to Alexasopretty • Aug 21, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
Rewatching LMT's convo with her uncle, the uncle KNOWS she's softhearted because she loves CXZ. It's like he was…
I don’t think she feels she’s not clean enough for him. She’s upset that he deceived her. In her mind, everything he ever said was a lie to use her to get to Lu Wen.
3 0
Replying to LaDonia West • Aug 21, 2024
What I don't understand why she loyal to people left her for dead and never tryed to help her to leave her husband…
I think it’s because she actually fell for him and the person that have the power to hurt you most is someone you truly care about.

I haven’t watched the latest episodes yet but from the beginning and while it’s sweet, the deceit and betrayal was too much. Now it’s like how can she trust him after all of that.
1 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Aug 21, 2024
Dear kelulis “Please Do not Engage with @BusyBee” Let her let out all her frustration. She definitely has…
Seems like someone was definitely ignored as a kid.
1 1