Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2022
Replying to Sstdrama145 • Aug 21, 2024
Anti said, “ Her lips like kylie jenner “. How can lips injection can be removed as the make up removed too??🤣🤣🤣…
This is hilarious lol! She looks amazing in both pics
3 0
Replying to Say_do • Aug 20, 2024
I have not watched the last few episodes properly, so I don't know if they changed things. But LMT was basically…
Does she know she’s involved in the rebellion or is she kept in the dark though? I thought the reason she became a bandit was to help the poor and ML only wanted to get rid of them because it’s happening in his territory.
4 9
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 20, 2024
He didn’t know! Only decided to play along and winging it when she called him hubby. That’s why everyone keep…
omg she’s one of my fav characters lol
1 0
Replying to Mstique • Aug 20, 2024
Real talk: are we seriously going to romanticize the ml? His whole CJ persona is built on lies, deception and…
I don’t think most people are romanticizing him, at least I’m not. In fact, a lot of views couldn’t WAIT for the FL to find out the truth and let him have it (at least 3-4 episodes of groveling for me)!

However, given the circumstances, the fact that he did not deceive her because he’s diabolical and how he fell for her, I’m rooting for this romance.
4 0
Replying to Tori • Aug 20, 2024
I am liking this a lot and i really love zhang wan yi from lost you forever. but can anyone tell me how he know…
He didn’t know! Only decided to play along and winging it when she called him hubby. That’s why everyone keep on making up crazy stories as they go. My fav is Nanny Li because she’s clearly not cut out for this kind of work lol
9 2
Replying to joa • Aug 20, 2024
Thank u for respecting the viewers' IQ... hahahahttps://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5069021280665614Yes i did…
I LOVE this!
0 0
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 19, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
Lu Wen is “bandit” and a worthy opponent of the ML. ML want to capture him for years already but is unable…
It should be someone working for that guy that was selling iron. I forget his title but I think it was the late king’s brother!
2 1
Replying to L13 • Aug 19, 2024
I thoroughly enjoyed the novel, but I have to say almost every change they've made to the plot is an improvement.…
I didn’t read the novel so I’m interested to know what the changed! Do you mind sharing??
2 0
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 19, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
Lu Wen is “bandit” and a worthy opponent of the ML. ML want to capture him for years already but is unable…
She’s in charge of the bandits in Mount Yang which is his territory. He must get rid of them so officials in court have no way to criticize him.
3 3
Replying to wake me up next week • Aug 19, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
can someone explain the whole situation with lu wen and ML cause im not getting it
Lu Wen is “bandit” and a worthy opponent of the ML. ML want to capture him for years already but is unable to.

MASSIVE SPOILER: Lu Wen = Female Lead!
4 5
Replying to Shey33 • Aug 18, 2024
Am I the only one scared for CXZ when LMT gets her memories back. The wrath that woman is going to show CXZ is…
I for one can’t wait until she lets him have it. He deserves it!!
3 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Aug 18, 2024
I'm really surprised that all three main girls are likeable. Miss He was a bit overboard with her random love…
I’m loving all 3! Smart, kind and likable. Well written indeed!
3 0
Replying to Kokuto • Aug 17, 2024
LOL! I could definitely get behind this.
haha this is even more brutal than Susu’s eyeballs being scooped out!!!
0 0
On Are You the One • Aug 17, 2024
I’m only on episode 6 but bruh GROVELING IS A MUST and I need at least 3 episodes of it!!!!
2 2
Replying to RheaLee • Aug 15, 2024
Who hired the ML to rescue the FL? In the beginning I thought the FL is a millionaire heiress or something because…
The twin sister hired him!

lol right??? like he could’ve…maybe contacted the person who hired him to get her info??
2 1
Replying to XiaoJuu • Aug 12, 2024
[ENGSUB] Behind hottest kiss scene: https://youtu.be/SyybxlKLndw
it kinda felt like he was annoyed a bit.
0 1