Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2022
On Love's Ambition • Jun 10, 2024
I’m here for this pairing. It’s about time we get a CEO with a realistic age and maturity. I watched and dropped a few William Chan dramas mainly because of the lack of chemistry with his FLs. Can’t wait to see how he is with Lusi!
9 7
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 10, 2024
For those who confused why they casted william chan (big age gap) with lusi in real life;It’s Because her ex…
I think they look great together visually and the age isn’t an issue. Can’t wait for this!
7 0
Replying to valek • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
rain scene was sooooooooooooooo romantic!!! the way duke su smiled at ah li ugh my heart
His face was made for the camera.
1 0
Replying to Ajhumma • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
Is it a trend now in China? Old FL and very young ML pairings?? they can't find young actresses or older actors?
I agree. You can see their age difference when they’re next to each other and that takes me out of the story.
3 0
Replying to Staff_Condone_Racism_And • Jun 2, 2024
Review Lovely Runner
Her voice is so extremely grating in this series at least, don't recall her performances in other series... but…
Yes! Also, her voice sounds like a rubber band or a spring when she’s trying to act cute. If you get what I’m saying? hard to explain lol
0 0
Replying to safa • Jun 2, 2024
Review Lovely Runner
Yeah that shocked face was so annoying as it was overused
I could not be stopped. 😏
10 0
Replying to safa • Jun 1, 2024
Review Lovely Runner
Yeah that shocked face was so annoying as it was overused
One night I decided to annoy my friend who was also watching this by taking and sending a pic to her every time the FL 😲-ed.
10 3
just a girl • May 30, 2024
Review Lovely Runner
This drama could’ve been everything if it wasn’t for how the FL was written and the acting of actress. She IS sickeningly hyper and cried so much her eyes are permanently red. Don’t get me started on her shocked/surprised face that makes an appearance 4-5 times every episode.

Accidental kiss? 😲

Bumping into SunJae? 😲

Tripping because of whatever reason? 😲
32 8
Nicholas louie • May 29, 2024
Review Lovely Runner
I loved the love story in this drama but I’d have to agree that there were no chemistry between the leads. For me, it’s because of the acting of the actress. Every other scene she would say “Sun Jae Ah” with a shocked/surprised look. It got annoying real fast.

Also, her choices made no sense.
5 2
Replying to 7446660 • May 25, 2024
It bums me out to say this, but not even Byeon Woo Seok can stop me from telling the truth:Lovely Runner is a…
I did like the scene with Sun Jae’s father but have to admit it went on for a little too long lol. The actor is always hilarious though.

I’m with you with the taxi driver. Dude needs to go!
2 1
On Lovely Runner • May 22, 2024
I don’t know if it’s because of the time travel but everything that happened seems like a life time ago lol
20 0
On Lovely Runner • May 21, 2024
Well… the bright side is we get to see another courtship. And SunJae’s game is strong.
13 0
Replying to minjoo_says • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
I guess I've watched too many kdramas because these repetitive storylines are making my eyes roll. oh look, the…
I kept thinking it would’ve been so much easier for her to clue him in on the plan. Why not just say hey I called the detective and he will be protecting me! stay close!
3 1
Replying to trunkenta18 • May 21, 2024
ok at least ✋😎 super star sunjae is back???
superstar Sunjae is my favorite subjae!
5 0
Replying to swiftolsen • May 15, 2024
DIRECTORNIM I NEED THAT SAD JOBLESS HAG PSYCHO GONE BY TOMORROW, 8AM KST. THANK YOU.
he definitely overstayed his welcome
1 1
Replying to Cc2 • May 14, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
I want to pull out my hair too! Does she really think she can protect SJ by staying away from him?? Does she not…
It just makes no sense. Just once give us some common sense! If I knew when it’s going to happen you better believe I’ll be ready and waiting.
1 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • May 14, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
Don't really understand the last scenes...like what changed? what happened? someone elaborate
I’m thinking the location changed. She thought it was going to be an abduction near her house but now she sees herself near the cliff.
1 1
Replying to Emzfmz • May 14, 2024
every time Sol makes a decision thinking its a big brain move I want to pull my hair out. 😩 like girl... if…
I want to pull out my hair too! Does she really think she can protect SJ by staying away from him?? Does she not know SJ at all??? She knows the date, why not hatch a plan and get as much protection possible!!! SunJae, police, family, ALL HANDS ON DECK!
4 2
Replying to nozeworld • May 14, 2024
the only ONE thing that keeps pissing me off throughout is how Sol tries to take every single matter into her…
I agree. I know she can’t disclose the future but is there REALLY any harm in saying - hey fam! I’m being stalked by a killer! look out for me and be careful!
1 0
Replying to Rosat23 • May 13, 2024
Title Heroes
It's very good
great, thanks!! going to start!
1 0