Feeling the same here too. Storylines were well done in the beginning, but by episode 12 it just went right in…
I agree. It took so much courage for her to leave her baby daddy in New York but now she’s back at it again. At two more episodes left I want Soo Cheol to man up and tell her (preferably on the intercom) to snap out of it. She has to trust that he can take care of her and her baby but instead, she has another big baby to worry about. Hopefully the last two episodes will make more sense.
I agree with you! The story felt so bad, and so confusing. The whole big epic scene of her exposing the SML and…
YES! After Haein exposed the SML, I thought he’ll at least get looked into by the authorities or get some sort of punishment. It was just embarrassment on his part and he went back to doing all these weird things.
The lead’s love is so shallow too. At first the way he wanted out was funny and entertaining. That’s why it didn’t make much sense to me when all of the sudden it’s deep, epic love again. Maybe if they added one or two scenes of him feeling sad (or heck, not be so thrilled) when she first told him she had a terminal illness it would’ve made the transition a little more believable.
I don’t even want to get into how dumb the family was written because it will make me angry.
I absolutely agree with you on that point and I’m surprised it’s not said more often. He was absolutely okay with her dying in the beginning but after a few episodes, he will die FOR her?
It’s the whiplash that gets me. One scene she’s bawling her eyes out (having to choose between death or memory lost) then the next, she’s back to her old quirky self being jealous of women checking him out. It’s just so unbelievable!
He is not a complete stranger; further, ML got arrested by a foreign affairs agent/diplomat. So ML could not prevent…
I’m pretty sure if asked, any hospital (even in Germany) would note something like that. It’s just unbelievable how the SML and his mom is coming at them at every way possible (murder, stealing,threatening) that they don’t dot their I’s and cross their t’s.
He is not a complete stranger; further, ML got arrested by a foreign affairs agent/diplomat. So ML could not prevent…
I would think after him threatening Haein and her exposing how he threatened her (with recordings) in front of Korea they would at least put him on a Do Not Let Him Near Her List lol.
But I guess we needed everyone to not have common sense to move this drama along.
I thought the whole cast was doing an amazing job even when the story is opera-y. However, what is going on with…
Why is Mo Seul Hee so hell bent on ruining this family? Why didn’t she just take the cash and leave?? Anyone logical would know it’s getting too messy.
SML is ridiculous and stupid. Did he think by taking away all the mementos he can rewrite Haein’s history? Did he forget about that conference where she literally said he was threatening her in front of all those reporters???
What’s with Haein’s “hard decision” !?! I thought the choice was clear and tbh with her personality she would probably say she can overcome memory loss. Too much unnecessary angst.
I thought the whole cast was doing an amazing job even when the story is opera-y. However, what is going on with the last few episodes?? At this point it just makes no sense.
This is exactly why I said it's better to have a good one dimensional villain instead of a terrible two dimensions…
I was just complaining about him to my friend. He is written so badly and at this point, the choices he makes are just stupid and ridiculous. Did he really think by getting rid of mementos and telling her lies will actually work?? What about that little thing she did when she told everyone how he’s threatening her in front of all those reporters??? These are high profile people! Surely there are so many more memories of them other than printed pixtures and whatever he tells her! Just dumb and makes no sense.
Other than that I was a little confused as to how much time they spent on her refusing treatment. I thought the decision was a no brainer lol.
The lead’s love is so shallow too. At first the way he wanted out was funny and entertaining. That’s why it didn’t make much sense to me when all of the sudden it’s deep, epic love again. Maybe if they added one or two scenes of him feeling sad (or heck, not be so thrilled) when she first told him she had a terminal illness it would’ve made the transition a little more believable.
I don’t even want to get into how dumb the family was written because it will make me angry.
It’s the whiplash that gets me. One scene she’s bawling her eyes out (having to choose between death or memory lost) then the next, she’s back to her old quirky self being jealous of women checking him out. It’s just so unbelievable!
But I guess we needed everyone to not have common sense to move this drama along.
SML is ridiculous and stupid. Did he think by taking away all the mementos he can rewrite Haein’s history? Did he forget about that conference where she literally said he was threatening her in front of all those reporters???
What’s with Haein’s “hard decision” !?! I thought the choice was clear and tbh with her personality she would probably say she can overcome memory loss. Too much unnecessary angst.
Other than that I was a little confused as to how much time they spent on her refusing treatment. I thought the decision was a no brainer lol.