I'm sorry, for me the panelists talk too much!!!! They just have to comment on everything. I had to skip about 50% of each episode thanks to them. I want to listen to the cast talk, but often their voices overlap with the panelists. Gosh 😮💨
For the couple, only Fengfeng and Chunchun are genuine. The others are so mismatched.
Blind date in bed: It's sooooo good! Through the 2 eps I kept shouting "DO NOT LET HIM GO!!!" Chanyang is such a gem! If she lets him go, at least a 100 women will fight for him 😁 Damn I'm so happy for them! I hope they will last long!
Your ideal type vs the opposite of your ideal type. People dislike this experiment, but I like it. If I'm locked with these two types, I will definitely fall for my ideal type bcos my type is rare. Meanwhile their ideal type is so shallow: cat type, dog type, tofu type. Seriously? You can find them everywhere 😓 But I don't understand the ending. So what's that supposed to mean? OE?
Drunk blind date. Bro, never ever do this kind of experiment again! Huge failure!
King of heart. What's the point of this theme, seriously? That particular couple should have left the mansion after their date. So annoying. I had to skip 50% of each episode when they appear. How could he act like he owns A then ditched her just bcos she is the same age with his sister???? That is a lame excuse. He left her hanging and avoided her like she is some plague. While B kept convincing herself and everyone that she is into X, while she had no romantic feelings towards Y. It is called "lying with eyes wide open". Even both MC were so done with her statements being repeated 10 times.
I like that Jooheon is the MC. It's my first time seeing the female MC and her chemistry with Jooheon is TOP! Her comments are so real, blunt and hit the spot! 🤩
I think Kang Gyeong Ho should've just stayed on the stage and not entered the show. Even though a person's profession…
Tbh when I watch that dance competition, I didn't find him pleasing, he wasn't even on my top 10 pick. Other dancers are more charming and likeable personality wise.
I’m watching The Legend of the condor heroes, she’s so different and with full face. Did she do plastic surgery…
A lot of people ask whether she did PS when they watch her pre 2020 drama. Me on the other hand was shocked seeing Chen Xingxu in Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 and Goodbye My Princess, bcos he looked like a different person vs when he starred in The Starry Love. Did he undergo a PS? No, right?
People change. 10 years ago they were still babies, full of baby fat, with dull makeup. Now the makeup methods changed, they got older, they exercise, weight loss. Even a simple eyebrow shape can change your entire face.
I just realized two of her drama list have disappeared. One is with Wang Xuan, a modern drama: 雀食 Sparrow's Food One is with Liu Ning, a historical: 王妃太嚣张,她凭本事配享太庙
I just found out his profile picture has been changed. Man, I went through a lot of trouble just to submit that pic again and again until the staff finally approved 🤧
I stumbled upon a clip. A moment later I noticed I seem to know the woman in the clip. A moment later I realized it was Song Jihyo!? 😱 I was shocked! Who would've thought Song Jihyo had an erotic movie?! Years ago I was already shocked when I found a movie of Song Seungheon with Lim Jiyeon, an erotic one. This one was another shocking hit for me 😭
Perhaps bcos I'm not familiar with Korean movie industry, that erotic is as normal as any other korean movie 🤔 (y'know, I thought they are very conservative...)
WTF!? I didn't expect that at all! I thought this was a family drama? The plot twist got me blank 😱 Then they tried to blur reality with illusion, made me wonder if it's really an illusion.
For some people this drama might seem boring, but it has deep meaning and message. What I like is that Ore Ie focuses on Noh which is a rare theme for a modern drama.
They just have to comment on everything.
I had to skip about 50% of each episode thanks to them.
I want to listen to the cast talk, but often their voices overlap with the panelists.
Gosh 😮💨
For the couple, only Fengfeng and Chunchun are genuine.
The others are so mismatched.
It's sooooo good! Through the 2 eps I kept shouting "DO NOT LET HIM GO!!!"
Chanyang is such a gem! If she lets him go, at least a 100 women will fight for him 😁
Damn I'm so happy for them! I hope they will last long!
Your ideal type vs the opposite of your ideal type.
People dislike this experiment, but I like it. If I'm locked with these two types, I will definitely fall for my ideal type bcos my type is rare. Meanwhile their ideal type is so shallow: cat type, dog type, tofu type. Seriously? You can find them everywhere 😓
But I don't understand the ending. So what's that supposed to mean? OE?
Drunk blind date.
Bro, never ever do this kind of experiment again! Huge failure!
King of heart.
What's the point of this theme, seriously?
That particular couple should have left the mansion after their date. So annoying. I had to skip 50% of each episode when they appear.
How could he act like he owns A then ditched her just bcos she is the same age with his sister???? That is a lame excuse. He left her hanging and avoided her like she is some plague.
While B kept convincing herself and everyone that she is into X, while she had no romantic feelings towards Y. It is called "lying with eyes wide open". Even both MC were so done with her statements being repeated 10 times.
Chanyang ❤️❤️❤️
Dogeon ❤️❤️❤️
Hayoon ❤️❤️❤️
Jungmin ❤️❤️❤️
I like that Jooheon is the MC.
It's my first time seeing the female MC and her chemistry with Jooheon is TOP!
Her comments are so real, blunt and hit the spot! 🤩
It's not cohabitation though, but it's very unique.
Live and Love s2 (chinese). You'll love the friendship!
Heart Signal chinese season 2, 5, 6, 7, 9.
The couples are still dating, some got married.
Twinkle Love (chinese). Try season 4 or 5.
Love Against Time (korean).
Me on the other hand was shocked seeing Chen Xingxu in Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 and Goodbye My Princess, bcos he looked like a different person vs when he starred in The Starry Love. Did he undergo a PS? No, right?
People change. 10 years ago they were still babies, full of baby fat, with dull makeup.
Now the makeup methods changed, they got older, they exercise, weight loss. Even a simple eyebrow shape can change your entire face.
Gao Yang: Rebirth of Shopping addict
Lei Chun: Heroes
Zhi Xi: Immortal Samsara
Mu Nianci: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017
Hua Liuli: Royal Rumours
Qingmu Yuan: Love in Pavillion
Long Zhi: Parallel World
Dou Zhao: Blossoms
Wen Qing: The Untamed
Jiang Taohua: Princess's Gambit
Shen Xihe: Blossoms of Power
Mei Chaofeng: Nine Yin True Sutra (8 eps) and Legend of Heroes (30 eps)
Yi Sa: San Xian Mi Hui (this year)
Mu Wanyao: Tigers Sniff the Rose (this year)
Shen Miao: Empress Reborn (next year)
Deng Kai, Zuo Ye and Ke Ying are here as well!
The plot seems intriguing.
I will definitely watch it!
Mango, please be kind.
One is with Wang Xuan, a modern drama: 雀食 Sparrow's Food
One is with Liu Ning, a historical: 王妃太嚣张,她凭本事配享太庙
Man, I went through a lot of trouble just to submit that pic again and again until the staff finally approved 🤧
Hot daddy Yan Yikuan 😍
A reunion from TSTR cast:
Li Xiaoqian, Myolie Wu, Bai Bingke
https://weibo.com/2822143357/ReocJ0pVg
https://weibo.com/7967828467/Repd51fwr
Btw does it not have a weibo page yet or what? I can't find the weibo 🤔
I wonder if s2 will set in heaven instead of human realm.
Everyone in the mansion is delusional and ungrateful dirt!
This could be a good drama if it doesn't focus too much on the family dispute over dowry 😮💨
If you're looking for romance, this doesn't have it. Find something else.
A moment later I noticed I seem to know the woman in the clip.
A moment later I realized it was Song Jihyo!? 😱
I was shocked! Who would've thought Song Jihyo had an erotic movie?!
Years ago I was already shocked when I found a movie of Song Seungheon with Lim Jiyeon, an erotic one.
This one was another shocking hit for me 😭
Perhaps bcos I'm not familiar with Korean movie industry, that erotic is as normal as any other korean movie 🤔 (y'know, I thought they are very conservative...)
I thought this was a family drama?
The plot twist got me blank 😱
Then they tried to blur reality with illusion, made me wonder if it's really an illusion.
For some people this drama might seem boring, but it has deep meaning and message.
What I like is that Ore Ie focuses on Noh which is a rare theme for a modern drama.