News
Replying to jabofi • Aug 13, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
Their smiles just brighten up the day! 😎Poor ML, she actually meant eat ramen! 🍜LOL what is the FL doing…
The hat? It means that she's vacationing... the weather in some parts of California is mild in winter than in South Korea.
2 0
Replying to GummyBear94 • Aug 13, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace Spoiler
So who was Sang Pil's first love? I don't believe that long pause he made when asked that the answer will be no…
Hye Ji
5 0
Replying to prettyinkstainz • Aug 13, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
I just finished it, that part made me laugh 🤣🤣
Ikr... it's like teasing us viewers... we're wondering did she actually have a visa or not?
1 0
Replying to Hades • Aug 13, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace Spoiler
Ending bit odd, but it summarised as a happy ending. Hong Ju knew Hoo Yeong going to US; however, she immersed…
It's not an odd ending, imo, but rather makes sense. Hong Ju knew Hoo Yeong was going back to the US, but she also knew that she would go to the US, too. Therefore, she pulled an all-nighter to finish her project. Answering a phone call while you're racing to the deadline would be distractive. She gave Hoo Yeong a surprise by going with him to the US just to visit not to stay or live with him. As she told him she had too many vacation days, she never took one because she always worked before. This ending is clever because Hong Ju still focuses on her personal achievement, which is her career, and not to succumb on his mom's demand for her to leave everything and move to the US with Hoo Yeong. He would only need to stay for 6 months before he can go back to Korea anyway. She will accompany him to "save" him, as the drama says, on most of those days.
8 0
Replying to Aya • Aug 13, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace Spoiler
so, who is sang pil's first love? KHY seems to know but.....someone please enlighten me...
Hye Ji, of course.
3 4
Replying to Ck1Oz • Aug 13, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace Spoiler
What happened to the PE teacher please? I am on another 2 dramas and have no time for the last 2 episodes. Thank…
He becomes Hye Ji's boyfriend
6 1
On Serendipity's Embrace • Aug 13, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
Hong Ju is forever a teaser: What visa? 😂😂😂
7 2
Replying to media girlie • Aug 13, 2024
Title My Bossy Sweet Wife
why don't add the synopsis to the actual page I'm very much confused
I always submit the synopsis I translated from Douban or Baidu, but sometimes the approval staff don't accept it because they wait for official English synopsis from the platforms.
3 0
On You Are My Secret • Aug 12, 2024
Title You Are My Secret
Ep 21 is so heartbreaking... 😢😢😢
5 0
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 12, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Junyu the 1st disciple? ooh, he’s the super cool WuZhu from Joy of life ?!🫶🏻
Yes, you can see him clearly without eye cover here...
1 2
On Dashing Youth • Aug 12, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Jun Yu is so cool... why he showed up so late...??? (Ep 33-34)
2 5
Replying to favblanket • Aug 12, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan
How is it? I want to give it a try
Lol maybe we have the same taste 😊
1 1
Replying to CC_ • Aug 11, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
I could be wrong but it looks like it's The First Shot, I see them advance promoting that's why.
Thanks!!! Not my cup of tea... oh well...
3 1
On Dashing Youth • Aug 11, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Since Dashing Youth will end on Monday, what will be released next, anyone know?
1 5
Replying to favblanket • Aug 11, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan
How is it? I want to give it a try
If you wanna watch just one or two of the Dhevaprom series, I recommended Kwanruetai and Dujupsorn instead.
2 3
Replying to favblanket • Aug 11, 2024
Title Snowfall
The special ep Li Mu Ge was talking about is... this???? Qixi special https://x.com/ultra_melons/status/1822159636914491745
😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to favblanket • Aug 11, 2024
Title Snowfall
The special ep Li Mu Ge was talking about is... this???? Qixi special https://x.com/ultra_melons/status/1822159636914491745
So that was what they filmed for the ending (that got censored?)
1 2
On Dhevaprom: Poncheewan • Aug 10, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan
Ep 7: It's good to see Chat and Kwan back, they're so lovey-dovey...
1 2
Replying to 애훈이 • Aug 10, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan Spoiler
yes. kratin is being unnecessarily mean to cheewan and saruj. as if she hasn’t been in that situation before.…
I watched a lot of lakorn and I understand this trope (mothers controlling daughters) is quite common in lakornland. But since this and Jaipisut have similar tropes of SFL's pregnancy, ML somehow must be responsible. Even if both are written by two different authors who also wrote the prequels, at least they should communicate with each other so as not to create the same tropes.
0 0
Replying to Shirayuki#1 BTS • Aug 10, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Jiang Cheng
Istg if this ends up as MIRAD I'm gonna do unspeakable things to the script-writers cuz I cannot stand a Trio…
I think it's an unspoken rule in Cdramaland if there are two main male characters in a drama, even if not romance, they always insert a female character to avoid fans shipping them. Even if in the sources such female characters don't exist. I saw in too many Cdramas already,
0 0

6
12
1
1
3
1
1
1
3
3
5
2
