News
On Dashing Youth • Jul 16, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
I remember watching The Blood of Youth way back then needed a character diagram cos there are sooo many of them... 😂😂😂
6 3
Replying to MTSS_2022 • Jul 16, 2024
List ✅ COMPLETED SHOWS IN 2024
damn ma, just saw this and all I can say, do you still even sleep? lol but thank you for compiling such watch…
I sleep about 6 hours everyday sometimes taking naps, too. This list helps me a lot when writing articles cos I don't remember every drama I watched, lol.
2 0
Replying to Suzette Ser • Jul 15, 2024
Article Revisiting My Co-Writers: Our First Dramas
Mine was Princess Hours (Goong), my mom and I were so crazy about it when it was showing on our local tv channel…
Is there such Teddy Bear Museum? In SK?
1 1
Replying to Cho Na • Jul 14, 2024
Article Revisiting My Co-Writers: Our First Dramas
You gave up on Thai drama? 😉
Don't worry, it's not. 😉
0 0
Replying to sandia28 • Jul 14, 2024
Title Remember
http://catattacklakorns.com/remember-2024/
Thank you!
2 0
Replying to looser2975 • Jul 13, 2024
Title Business Marriage
I got to see some scenes b/w miyabi and shion they both look so good together than main pair even though main…
Ikr... I think she's more open to Shion than to Tsukasa. I don't remember when she told Tsukasa about her ex-bf. Also, Shion told Miyabi about Tsukasa's ex gfs, not her husband who told her. But again I'm still at Ep 4 following Viki.
3 1
On Business Marriage • Jul 13, 2024
Title Business Marriage
Miyabi told Shion about her ex bf that she kept her thoughts to herself and went along with her ex's decisions. Doesn't she do that too with Tsukasa?
5 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jul 13, 2024
Title Flame Bride
Haha here we go. I dont like republican dramas because they are abusive a lot but for this one it looks interesting…
You meant you ff Thousand Years of Love? I skipped the SML and SFL parts. I don't get it why it has a high rating for a 2024 short-length series I think that's the highest rating.
1 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jul 13, 2024
Title Love's Little Delicacies
U la la! Thia drama is quite good.Fal is gorgeous as always that powerful attitude in her personality which I…
I like her pink glasses with heart shape!
2 1
Replying to RAMking • Jul 13, 2024
Article Revisiting My Co-Writers: Our First Dramas
My first,Korean drama: IOTNBOCdrama: LOVE O2OTaiwanese drama: Back to 1989 Thailand: Hua Hai Sila ( My first and…
You gave up on Thai drama? 😉
2 3
Replying to LanLan • Jul 13, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Well, I got nothing to say other than see some of you in Reborn for Love next month 😄 Now, I will go reread…
Another reborn???
1 1
Replying to Suuy • Jul 13, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
GOSH! the big reveal is so confusing! Come on! We have not heard who Li Ping and Li Xin are for like so many episodes.…
TD is more suspenseful and emotional, here is more political and logical. But I just don't like TD has a bunch of b**ches, here almost all female characters are nice. Even concubine is not as evil as the women on TD.
2 0
Replying to PrettyCarEye • Jul 13, 2024
Article Revisiting My Co-Writers: Our First Dramas
My introduction to Asian entertainment was via movies on the film festival circuit. Old Boy, I Saw The Devil,…
Did you regret not talking to him or you just felt in awe you've ever seen him in person? (most of us never had a chance in our life to see any one the actors/actresses seen in the dramas, y'know)
1 1
Replying to Viduuu • Jul 13, 2024
Article Revisiting My Co-Writers: Our First Dramas
This was such a fun article!! My first ever kdrama was flower boy next door!! My sister's was bride of the century…
I need to talk to your sister, lol. I watched BOTC, too. Though not my first drama, but I still remember that one!
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 13, 2024
Article Revisiting My Co-Writers: Our First Dramas
Nice article - interesting that no one ever went back to fully rewatch their first drama.
A few did... what's your first drama?
1 1
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jul 12, 2024
Article Revisiting My Co-Writers: Our First Dramas
the first kdrama I finished was love in the moonlightmy first cdrama was miss the dragon (lol)my first jdrama…
Miss the Dragon??? Lol... 😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to 11727939 • Jul 12, 2024
Article Revisiting My Co-Writers: Our First Dramas
Fun article!I remember watching my first K drama back in 2018. I kept hearing about the korean wave: k pop, which…
I'm glad you gave another Asian (Korean) drama a chance! 😊😊😊
2 0
Replying to foxyjojar • Jul 12, 2024
Article Revisiting My Co-Writers: Our First Dramas
reading the sub-title "burhaa aadmi watched My Princess in 480p" ijbol I'm also someone who watches dramas in…
720p for me.
1 1
Replying to Cho Na • Jul 12, 2024
List ♫ OST SONGS BY LIU YU NING ♫
He did get many awards for being OST singer or live streamer, tho I haven't heard he got any awards for being…
Ah that's nice to hear that the C-netz like AJTL. I just wished that the ending would be different... 😔😔😔
2 1
Replying to Cho Na • Jul 12, 2024
List ♫ OST SONGS BY LIU YU NING ♫
Yes I linked her channel onto this one. I actually want to put the official one that Liu Yu Ning put on his Weibo…
You're able to access the comments on his Weibo?
2 4

6
12
1
1
3
1
1
1
3
3
5
2