Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 18, 2022
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
Replying to Meiraaaa • Jan 16, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
I feel like I’m about to answer my own question but after fully rewatching episode I feel like he didn’t hear…
We don't know what Shiwon told the King when he came back in the Palace. I'm sure he told him everything.
2 1
Replying to Doramaslover • Jan 15, 2023
Title Unlock My Boss Spoiler
Does it have a lot of romance?
Not a lot because the main point is the mystery.
3 0
Replying to bidulgi • Jan 15, 2023
Title Unlock My Boss Spoiler
hav yet to see the final ep yet but NO WAY THEY ACTUALLY KILLED OFF MA PI THIS IS SO SAD??? I HATE IT HERE 😭😭😭…
The writers were very cruel because they made us love him and understand him just to have him killed πŸ˜ͺ
2 0
Replying to DRAMALOVER_MM • Jan 15, 2023
Title Unlock My Boss Spoiler
yes its good , no love triangle , The ending is happy but also an open ending
Don't watch only for the romance because you will be disappointed. It's not the main topic in this drama. But it's a good show nonetheless.
3 1
Replying to DRAMALOVER_MM • Jan 15, 2023
Guys with the ending do you think there will be a season 2 ?
That's what I thought as well because it doesn't close ends enough in my opinion.
4 0
Replying to HopeWorldxoxo • Jan 15, 2023
I just wanted to say that the detective is soooo cool hahah I loved his attitude and his character at the end!
And his voice and hair 🀭
2 0
Replying to Claddagh • Jan 14, 2023
Title Reset Spoiler
Once I started this drama I couldn't stop watching. I liked that this was short. No boring moments and a good…
I thought that the police investigation was well written except for some parts. For exemple in a loop the Police take the phones of the main couple. But they can't figure out that they don't have eachothers contacts or text messages or no phone calls between them even if they say that they are boyfriend and girlfriend. And in the last episode, the police don't interrogate them to know how they knew about the bomb and every details. The detecti e ask them lightly but he let them leave.
Also they never explained why Xiao He Yun's health was deteriorating and not hers.
But except these minors details I find that it was a solid show and I loved it.
5 0
On Reset • Jan 14, 2023
Title Reset
Once I started this drama I couldn't stop watching. I liked that this was short. No boring moments and a good plot. The main actors were perfectly chosen. The ending was satisfying. I recommend this drama to people who love strong plots, suspense and action. Some details bothered me, I'll talk about them in a spoiler tag.
7 1
Replying to gmat6594 • Jan 14, 2023
Title Reset Spoiler
Ep. 7 I wonder if the Father ended up taking care of the cats in the other time lines? I'd like to think so.
The amount of stress I got everytime imagining these poor cats alone in cages when Lu Di dies and if he wasn't saved 😒😨
5 0
Replying to Claddagh • Jan 11, 2023
'The new employee' is airing and it's really cute
I'm glad you like it πŸ€— It's only 1 episode a week so it's hard to wait but it's worth it ☺️☺️
2 0
On Reset • Jan 11, 2023
Title Reset
The intro song and animation are mesmerizing. I never skip it. Almost 6 episodes watched and it's a pretty solid show πŸ€—
6 0
Replying to MLJH • Jan 10, 2023
oh boy go watch some others, this was awful. Some of my faves are Once we are married, Lost Romance (tawainese),…
I did enjoy it and had a good time. So I don't regret watching it but I will try others
I started Reset and I love it.
2 0
Replying to Claddagh • Jan 9, 2023
'The new employee' is airing and it's really cute
You can also check out Choco Milkshake, it's a bit different and the actors are very handsome. And I also loved Old fashion cupcake, it's japonese and more mature.
4 2
Replying to emeiih07 • Jan 8, 2023
My first bl after one full year of taking a break because I was satiated. And I'm happy that I gave this a try.I…
'The new employee' is airing and it's really cute
6 4
Replying to SASSY • Jan 8, 2023
Title Accidentally Meow on You Spoiler
Does ji nian like zhang hao first or other way around? Can't really tell from the trailer...
She liked him first
2 1
Replying to Konekochan • Jan 8, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
I dont know, I didnt feel the second male lead syndrom this time.I was rooting for her and the king to be together…
Because it was clear from earlier episodes that Sorang didn't have any feelings for him but she was developping a strong connection with the King almost instantly. And she also told shiwon many times that she was seing him as a friend. So I feel the same as you.
7 0