I've watched 16 episodes so far and I still love it. Best thing is the OST, I even listen to it when I'm walking or doing housework π As it is my first chinese drama I don't have any problem with the ML (as I read in the comments). I like the way he acts and his character is very cute and likable. The FL is also interesting until now. She is feisty and unique and I like it. The SML is very very handsome π₯°. Now the story: it's a rom com, so the plot is quite simple but it works. It gives "You've got mail" (1998) vibes. I find it funny. I'm sure it's gonna drag since it's 24 episodes but it keeps me entertained for now. For more complicated plots I have other dramas. The only thing is that the FL doesn't know how to hold or stroke a cat it seems. The ML is more gentle with the cat.
Why did they stop subbing this on YouTube?where can i watch the last four episodes?
When was the last time they subbed an episode? One31 sometimes takes 2 weeks between subbing episodes. I wanted to watch this series but I'm gonna wait.
Episode 7: Unlocked πVery good episode. Emotion and action very well balanced. π€π€π€
I really love Ma Pi's duality and his hazel eyes π€. A few emotional moments during this episode. I did cry a bit π The scene with In sung and his dad was beautiful.
His eunuch informed him. He probably had someone keep an eye out on them since they are in danger.
But how can he arrive almost at the same time as Shi Won where he caugth up with the kidnappers? He was far from the palace to begin with (even if was 10 minutes away). It would take a certain time for a spy to go back to the palace, inform him, take his men and horses and then how would he know where to go?? Shi Won just followed them in the forest. I don't minde inconsistencies but this one is too big and bothers me π
I don't understand how the King was informed that So Rang was kidnapped and how he found Shi Won so soon. Unless I missed something I don't think it's plausible at all.
I missed the reference again. I'm not good at that. Can you tell me when ?
Maybe it's because I saw Extraordinary you a long time ago or because I watched it with french subtitles and this one in english but I don't see any similitude. But never mind π€. Thank you anyway π
As it is my first chinese drama I don't have any problem with the ML (as I read in the comments). I like the way he acts and his character is very cute and likable.
The FL is also interesting until now. She is feisty and unique and I like it.
The SML is very very handsome π₯°.
Now the story: it's a rom com, so the plot is quite simple but it works. It gives "You've got mail" (1998) vibes. I find it funny. I'm sure it's gonna drag since it's 24 episodes but it keeps me entertained for now. For more complicated plots I have other dramas. The only thing is that the FL doesn't know how to hold or stroke a cat it seems. The ML is more gentle with the cat.
The scene with In sung and his dad was beautiful.
Very good episode.
Emotion and action very well balanced. π€π€π€