Details

  • Last Online: 22 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 18, 2022
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
On Love Me in Three Days • Jan 17, 2023
This drama is cute and entertaining. But it's short and so it lacks depth. I found it was well done. All the usual clichΓ©s were used but it worked. I usually don't like forceful character like that but he was better after a while and the FL was not a pushover.
Watch it if you're bored and need a very ligth drama. It will entertain you for almost 3 hours.
4 1
Replying to TammyLBailey • Jan 17, 2023
Probably unpopular opinion, but I'm not crazy about the FL. For me, she comes off too angry through 8 episodes.…
To be honest I found that she had all the right reasons to be mad at him at the beginning. He was quite forceful.
4 2
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Jan 17, 2023
I hope they won't make a Do Gi and HoEun couple but I think they will πŸ˜ͺ. I don't think they would be good and interesting together. Too bad Esom isn't in season 2. Her character was good.
8 6
Replying to Kween • Jan 17, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
Not TFM related but can anyone recommend me kdramas which leads became King and Queen or maybe princess and prince…
I recommend 100% "The tale of Nokdu". It's so good. The main actor is amazing and the story is original and entertaining.
4 0
Replying to MP1225 • Jan 17, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
I just so the preview of episode 11....is she abandon the palace and King? I saw a last scene where she left behind…
They always do that in previews. They change the orders of the scenes so we panic.
7 0
Replying to Claddagh • Jan 17, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
Can you tell me if it's the main lead whovhas ED? It seems interesting (without spoilers details). Thank you
Thank you, I like it when the male lead has depth. I'm putting this drama in my list.
2 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 17, 2023
Again a drama with too much episodes in my opinion. I'm watching episode 15 and while I really like this show, it's dragging a bit. I do love the main couple. I knew the actors by name but it was my first time seeing them acting. The story is interesting (except the past scenes) but I don't know what's gonna happen for 5 more episodes.
4 3
Replying to irmar • Jan 17, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
Why Sin Won didn't breathe a word about So Rang's identity to the king is one of the biggest plotholes in this…
We don't know what he told the King when he came back to the Palace. We know that the King is part of the group that have a plan but what does he know, it will be revealed next episode. And why he didn't tell before I think because he wanted to investigate alone. It's not the first time he keeps things to himself. I think we'll have to wait next episode to know if there is a plot hole or not.
2 3
Replying to Liz Anderson • Jan 17, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
As I get older (29) I find myself liking the dramas with older leads. I can understand why some younger kdrama…
Can you tell me if it's the main lead whovhas ED? It seems interesting (without spoilers details). Thank you
2 2
Replying to Cncll • Jan 16, 2023
Title Brain Works
I was quite disappointed after first two episodes but wanted to continue for the cast and I’m glad to say that…
I've just finished episode 1 and I'm not impressed. I'll continue watching since you and others said it gets better. It was difficult to enter the story because the characters are, for now, not endearing.
5 0
Replying to Claddagh • Jan 16, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
Please tell me when in ep9πŸ€—. I think I caught something but I can't remember if I caught this one 🀭πŸ₯²
oh my god I didn't get it. Thank you now I remeber the scene in Terminator πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm sure I missed 3/4 of the references 🀭
0 1
Replying to dramamama1997 • Jan 16, 2023
Anyone caught the terminator reference in ep9?? So cuteπŸ‘πŸ˜
Please tell me when in ep9πŸ€—. I think I caught something but I can't remember if I caught this one 🀭πŸ₯²
0 3
Replying to idk • Jan 16, 2023
feels like this is the 1st series in which both ML & FL has same level of personality/energy.. and they end up…
They're so cute and fun. A perfect match!
3 1
On The Forbidden Marriage • Jan 16, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
I'm so glad Shi Won saw that he was selfish and that they had this open conversation with the King. What a mature reaction from the King and what a nice frienship.
8 1
Replying to ava • Jan 16, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
the king and so rang story will be sad if she doesnt become the queen
The old man saw the future and he saw her becoming queen so I think we are safe.
6 2
On The Forbidden Marriage • Jan 16, 2023
Episode 10 finished. I really love this drama. It has everything I want in a story. It's smart and entertaining. I'm sad it's almost over. Also there are a lot of kdrama references and a lot of serious topics like victime shaming and such. Well done πŸ€—
6 1
On The Forbidden Marriage • Jan 16, 2023
So Rang and the King must be my favorite Kdrama couple πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨. The chemistry is strong from the beginning and their development as characters is well done. I just love them. They're quirky, funny and so good together. Their personnalities are refreshing. The King is sensitive and endearing, So Rang is sturdy and strong. An evidence ☺️πŸ₯°
10 0