News
On Best Wedding • Mar 27, 2015
Title Best Wedding Spoiler
WELL SHE DOES END UP WITH TAE YEON UGH FINALLY. IT WASNT AN OPEN ENDING. THEY DO SHOW YOU THAT SHE ENDS UP WITH HIM. AH NO MIN WO I LOVE YOU.
1 0
On The Princess's Man • Aug 5, 2014
Title The Princess's Man
Dont know if should i watch this or not v.v
0 1
On Diary of a Night Watchman • Aug 3, 2014
Title Diary of a Night Watchman
omg upcoming dramas are daebak first the three muskeeters and then the mermaid and now this ! kdramas breaking the world recordd.
1 0
Replying to 2001 • Aug 3, 2014
Title Surplus Princess
cant wait , this drama is for sure unique.
same here!.
0 0
On Rooftop Prince • Jul 27, 2014
Title Rooftop Prince
Doesit have a happy ending:l?
0 0
On Bride of the Century • Jul 23, 2014
Title Bride of the Century Spoiler
They messed it up on the final episode but overall this drama was cute and lee hongki looked damn hot.
1 0
On Lee Hong Gi • Jul 22, 2014
Person Lee Hong Gi
I just love this guy
3 0
On The Three Musketeers • Jul 16, 2014
Title The Three Musketeers
Im jumping out of excitement for this drama, ITS YONGHWAS FIRST HISTORICAL DRAMA I SERIOUSLY CANT WAITT.
1 0
On Doctor Stranger • Jul 16, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
Tbh, I loved this drama alot. And i dont think any drama will have the same surgery thrill and vibe, I highly recommend this drama.
1 0
On Good Doctor • Jul 14, 2014
Title Good Doctor
I LOVE SURGICAL/MEDICAL DRAMAS. AMAZING.
0 0
On Vampire Prosecutor • Jul 14, 2014
Title Vampire Prosecutor
i was disappointed it didnt have romance at all.
0 1
Replying to 2001 • Jul 14, 2014
Title Prime Minister and I
Hated the idea the main actress is too young for the main male actor plus he is ugly.
i know right! I dropped dating agency cryano because of the main actor and im not planning to watch this one either for the same thing. I mean the whole plot is messed up .
0 0
Replying to Mikhal • Jul 14, 2014
Title Surplus Princess
Am I the only one who think that the concept of this drama is a little bit bizarre?! ;)
no(:
0 0
On Surplus Princess • Jul 14, 2014
Title Surplus Princess
cant wait , this drama is for sure unique.
2 3
On You're Beautiful • Jul 11, 2014
Title You're Beautiful
rewatched it twice, REALLY GOOD.
1 0
On KBS Drama Special 2012: My Prettiest Moments • Jul 11, 2014
Title KBS Drama Special 2012: My Prettiest Moments
dont know whether to watch this or
0 0
On Prime Minister and I • Jul 10, 2014
Title Prime Minister and I
Hated the idea the main actress is too young for the main male actor plus he is ugly.
0 6
On Vampire Flower • Jul 10, 2014
Title Vampire Flower
rewatched it 5 times and im still in love with it. Daebak.
3 1
On Secret Garden • Apr 2, 2014
Title Secret Garden
i am literally in love with this drama.
0 0
