Editorials
Replying to wirdzzpxx • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
KP fans are so good with the details....never thought of thishttps://twitter.com/mileaposlight/status/1525635200453058560?t=Sqob0wPQZ7c7NAjt0jM_XQ&s=19
Oh, it would be better if the sun would light Porsche instead of Kinn, so Kinn would sit in the dark, cold shadows instead. It's the screenwriter job to think about such details. We wouldn't notice that subtle thing, but we would get the feeling :)
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love the fact that I have to wait the whole week for another episode, because I can spend the whole week fantasizing about the future episodes :) If I were to binge this drama, it would end too soon. I want to live in KinnPorsche universe as long as possible. Yep, show, torture me with waiting. This excitement that you feel when you wait for the next episode makes you feel alive. Worth it.
4 1
Replying to dany_elle1908 • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Question: how they got their cloths off handcuffed? 0.0pants... easyshirt/t-shirt: ? magic :)))
I asked myself this question and the answer was: "Go to sleep, brain, and enjoy the show". I'll be forgiving.
0 0
Replying to BLloveraust • May 8, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I was getting frustrated reading comments on YouTube so I had to come here and was so happy to see others feel…
BL with many sweet scenes and kisses - any drama that contains these two things will get a hype :( I enjoyed first half of it, because it was refreshing, something new. I like watching established relationships, but this one is really disappointing because of the lies. You shouldn't marry a person who hides the truth from you :/
13 2
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • May 4, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
Much romance, happy ending, are the subtitles good?
Good.
0 2
On Who Rules the World • May 3, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
From synopsis: "They join hands, traveling the world seeking justice." I'm only on ep 10, but seeing all your comments I'm pretty sure they won't get to travel too far from Yongzhou 😂
5 1
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
IT'S +21 NOW SIS
Haha, what does it even mean? xD So you can't watch naked people if you are under 21? LMAO
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hahaha, my computer doesn't want to watch the ep 4 again and wouldn't load the page xD It probably can't take it, too much of hot stuff xD
0 0
Replying to Infired • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
on iqiyi
I thought that I perhaphs misunderstood something. And the uncut 3 ep was only 47 minutes long.
0 1
Replying to Infired • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
on iqiyi
Hmm, I just wonder why I see only 2 episodes of cut version and 3 episodes of uncut. Why is the cut 1 episode behind the uncut?
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Is uncut version available on iQiYi or is it somewhere else?
0 7
On We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd Special Edition • Apr 9, 2022
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd Special Edition
The chemistry between main leads and the acting skills of main actors saved this drama. It was nice to watch but nothing special. The plot was very predictible. Watch for steamy kisses and the lingering eyes.
3 0
Replying to Angelika • Apr 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think is some MDL cap / algorithm again - there is no way that is fell so much from yesterday...
Not only from yesterday. I'm pretty sure it was around 9 only couple of hours ago.
1 1
On Cutie Pie • Apr 4, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I like the chemistry between main leads, but I really dislike that the main theme is lying. How could they be each other best friend since childhood and don't know a thing about themselves? Did they never speak to each other? Weird.
13 4
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Jan 19, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
After watching the 5th episode I'm confused. This drama is confusing, plot moving too fast with plot holes and the editing is bad. I was okay with it at first, but on the second, the further we go with it, the less I care about the story, the characters etc. and I focus more on these disadvantages (;lot holes, bad editing, too rushed story). Sad.
4 1
Replying to Alexa • Jan 19, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities Spoiler
do they really fall in love instantly as the comments say??
They fall in love like for no reason and only after a few times seeing each other. Their flashbacks don't even have any good, solid mutual scenes to show in the retrospects xD
3 0
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Jan 18, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
I'm just a simple c-drama lover. I see a chinese drama with potential, I watch it. I might enjoy it at the beginning and get bored with it later, or not enjoy it at the beginning, but keep watching it and fall for it later. I'm watching this one and it's fine. Like many others. I enjoy it. I don't see anything bad about it. But maybe I'm the one who is dumb. Well, I'm a simple person. But at least I'm not a hater :)
10 7
Replying to Inksplosh • Jan 7, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
I have a funny feeling we are no where near the ending even if we finished Ep 38...... Perhaps I am wrong.....
Isn't it supposed to have the second season?
2 9
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Jan 5, 2022
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Let's be honest - Chief never had any stern look, it was his puppy eyes! Most of the time he looked like an innocent puppy.
12 0
On The Lion's Secret • Jan 1, 2022
Title The Lion's Secret
I've just spent half of the first day of 2022 watching 8 episodes of this drama. What's wrong with me... Aww, these episodes were so addictive! My New Year's Resolution is all gone! Thank you, dramas... I'm such a hopeless drama addict xD
5 1

