Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Emotional Bandage1
On Twelve • Sep 6, 2025
Title Twelve
Am I really supposed to care about Mirr and Ogwi when the writers have put the minimum effort to flesh out their characters? Do they really believe they did something with this romance subplot?
11 5
On Twelve • Sep 6, 2025
Title Twelve
The persistence of the director to show every single angel's reaction is killing me.

The Angels are fighting? Show them getting beaten, one by one

Taesan arrives? Have each one of them exclaim "Taesan"

Something else happens? Show every single angel's face expression

It's getting really comical, at one point I start guessing the order of how they'll appear
13 2
Replying to Kdrama_ • Sep 6, 2025
Title Aema
Sadly most of her dramas are overlooked by international drama fans. Her dramas tend to air alongside internationally…
At least she gets the appreciation she deserves from Korean fans
6 0
On Queen Mantis • Sep 6, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
The ending of Episode 1 with Jung I-Sin smiling in a creepy way gave me flashbacks of the ending of the first episode of Beyond Evil when Dongsik also smiled in a creepy way
4 0
Replying to ainhoagt • Sep 6, 2025
Title Twelve
The beginning of episode 4 has a song that it's so much like "Concerning Hobbits" I thought they would…
Omg, another person who noticed the similarities with "Concerning Hobbits"
1 1
Replying to Tkcjt • Sep 6, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
Oooh 8 eps. Well I'm in. I always feel like Kdrama thrillers should short, gripping and impactful and whilst I'm…
I think that some psychological thrillers require more episodes. For example, Beyond Evil and Black Out had good length (16 and 14 episodes respectively), otherwise the plot and characterisation wouldn't have been fleshed out. But I get what you mean.

I totally agree with the second part of your comment.
5 0
Replying to Michael kaiser • Sep 6, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
by watching a remake?
By getting a semi reunion of our favourite trio
2 1
On Queen Mantis • Sep 5, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
I personally really liked the first episode. I love psychological thrillers and it seems like Queen Mantis will be good. The acting is absolutely stellar, this is my first Go Hyun Jung drama and she's absolutely KILLING it with her expressions, tone and body language. Her gaze holds so many emotions: sadness, sorrow, enjoyment, cockiness...I cannot wait to see her unveil even more.

The mother-son relationship is already complex and angsty and I cannot get enough of it. I am so curious to see how the writers are going to handle it.

Since this drama shares the same director with Black Out, I have more reasons to be optimistic. I hope it'll continue off strong.
14 0
Replying to Whireshadow99 • Sep 5, 2025
Title Twelve
Romance is always good, dude!
Had it been written by other writers, I'm afraid they would have forced a relationship between Jaeyi and Joowon
1 1
Replying to Whireshadow99 • Sep 5, 2025
Title Twelve
Romance is always good, dude!
Some series can survive without romance. Beyond Evil, Strangers From Hell, D.P., Navillera, Black Out and more dramas didn't include romance and were still good.
6 3
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Sep 5, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
Today the first episode. I'm so fucking scared, please shut my mouth. On the other hand, it's easy if I see that…
I am suffering with you. I am also watching Twelve and I'll give Queen Mantis a try, hoping it won't be a flop.
0 0
Replying to bubble • Sep 5, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
Black Out was one of my favorite thrillers last year, so Queen Mantis is an absolute must watch with Byun Young…
Han Joowon profile picture and Black Out mention. I salute you for your taste.
2 1
Replying to Cora • Sep 5, 2025
It's a really well-written review ♡
Aw, thank you so much! I am honestly very doubtful about this review because I'm afraid I didn't articulate my thoughts properly but your comment is very nice!
1 0
On Aema • Sep 5, 2025
Title Aema
It's such a pity that Aema is doing pretty well among Korean viewers and yet it's so overlooked by international kdrama fans
11 3
Replying to jungwoohyunim • Sep 5, 2025
Title Twelve
AGAIN, WHY DO THIS DIRECTOR ARE OBSESSED WITH ROMANCE!!!
THANK YOU. I HATE THIS TOO.
2 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Sep 5, 2025
Title Twelve
"Right from the start, I had a feeling it was going to be bad, but I never expected it to be catastrophic.…
I couldn't agree more
1 0
On Queen Mantis • Sep 4, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
I just read the plot after seeing so many people hyping it up. Cannot believe I would almost miss this. Love me an interesting psychological thriller and mother-son relationship.
3 2
On Mercy for None • Sep 4, 2025
I watched it recently without high expectations and I had fun, not gonna lie. Obviously the writing is kinda lackluster and the characters lacked depth but at least the series never pretended to be anything pretentious or sell itself as a deep gangster show. It was a pure revenge story with good action and fight scenes, nothing more, nothing less.

I really enjoyed Gong Myung, he nailed the role of the spoiled and arrogant brat. I saw him for the first time in Extreme Job and this time he played a very different character equally well.
2 0