• Location: India

India

Asiandramaworld_k

India
O-Negative
I started with this show bcoz of Puen and Foon. I liked these actors so I started this show. But seriously their characters ruined the whole shows story.

Art is way better and his character is too good. He is just like durian fruit. Very hard at outside but very sweet inside heart. Prim is really matured and understanding. She does anything to save their friendship. But bcoz of Puen’s confused and indecisive character made their friendship to spoil. Still I want to blame Foon more bcoz she is the one who is soo childish and wanted to do whatever she can, just to get what she wants.

Poo is a super girl who always stays and loves her friends. Poo’s boyfriend is super cool. Those starting episodes where he was acting like bully we all almost got scared. Then it was a 360 change in his character.

For those who wants to see some good friendship scenes you can get it in this shows for few episodes. It is simple that friends should never date or love between friendship. Bcoz it will ruin the life long relationship called friendship.

Acting - good as far as I think.
Music - nice too
Story - could have been better
Rewatch - if u don’t have any good shows to watch, and then you can watch it again

Overall 7 from myself