Does the original novel have a happy ending? Also, is there is a love triangle?
From the people who already read the novel, they say it does have a happy ending. About love triangle, i am not sure, but both Fu Yun Shen and Zhu Jiu pretty dedicated with each other, so they leave no room for others.
a question, why every media say it is Cheng Yi's first modern drama? lost tomb was also modern and he played one…
Hmm i am not sure, but maybe because in The Lost Tomb 2, he is not exactly the 1st main leading actor, his on screen presence is not as much as the other 2 male leads. I know this because i pretty much only watch his scenes in the drama, that involved many fastforward because his character always disappeared LOL
The drama's title is changing! Hmm i think it is supposed to be South Wind instead of Soul Wind. I kinda like the previous one, Know My Feeling instead of My Mood.
I might as well read the novel while waiting for his other dramas to be released. I also hope Yin Tao still on…
Me too! I love director Yintao, he and Cheng Yi bond really well. And the drama story need his touch. And I am not familiar with director Li Ang works.
Okay apparently the ceremony booting is moved to November 12th. And it seem there might be a change of director to Li Ang. I hope director Yintao is still on board, because the drama can have more than 1 director.. i really want to see their collaboration again :'( And the drama writer will be by the novel writer herself Qi Wei. And i just find out, apparently the novel has 2 part. And the drama is based on the 2nd part. Here is the link (although the drama might have changes) : https://www.sto.cx/mbook-140173-1.html
Cheng Yi is on his way to Yunnan where they will start filming Northern Wind Knows My Feeling drama. https://twitter.com/i/status/1325318911475273728 The drama ceremony will took place on Nov 12th :D
Hmm for me, lets not the dislike for the female lead actress, hinder you from watching this drama. I learn from watching The Promise of Chang'an, although i dislike Sarah Zhao acting at first, but Cheng Yi's acting really overcome it and now the drama hold special place in my heart for his Xiao Cheng Xu. And Sarah Zhao acting kinda improve in the end. So lets not judge first until you actually watch the drama.
I think the title different between the drama and the novel is something to do with his personality when she first meet him. Southern people is considered gentle personality. And Northern people is the opposite.
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4570383833110261
https://twitter.com/i/status/1326706761152274434
https://twitter.com/i/status/1326703964218249216
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4570383485766146
I hope for successful filming! Seeing all the casts and crews bond so well together.. :D
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4570383833110261
https://twitter.com/i/status/1326706761152274434
I hope for successful filming! Seeing all the casts and crews bond so well together.. :D
https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Li_Ang_(director).
Please correct the information
I still have my hope, lets wait for tomorrow official ceremony :'(
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4569762828391614
https://youtu.be/MBAHVbqPOJg
And I am not familiar with director Li Ang works.
And it seem there might be a change of director to Li Ang. I hope director Yintao is still on board, because the drama can have more than 1 director.. i really want to see their collaboration again :'(
And the drama writer will be by the novel writer herself Qi Wei.
And i just find out, apparently the novel has 2 part. And the drama is based on the 2nd part. Here is the link (although the drama might have changes) :
https://www.sto.cx/mbook-140173-1.html
https://twitter.com/i/status/1325318911475273728
The drama ceremony will took place on Nov 12th :D
https://twitter.com/i/status/1325318911475273728
The drama ceremony will took place tomorrow :D
https://twitter.com/i/status/1322892466383716353