Wow! Similar cast, and for Cheng Yi similar character as all he's been playing - tormented and die in the end.…
Well similar casts is because the drama is HR company production. About the same character, kind of, i think because he is so great at handling those hard characterization roles. At least we can expect his dramas to have high quality script and production.
Just click the square button there to enter to the page.Aww he is so handsome here, seem relax and happy smiling..…
I think Han Cheng Yu (Brother Liu)'s character in the drama maybe as Li Chen, Li Yan's uncle who will be his successor to the next king. Because he doesn't seem involved in Li Yan's political struggle, so maybe he only show up in the final arch of the drama.
how does he appear again in ep 55 if he died in ep 50?
WHATT?? Qi Yuan is living happily after ChengXu's death???????? Can i ask for assasination for him??????? I soooo don't want to see eps.51 and beyond! Oh nooo! I promise myself to stop seeing spoilers LOL
The chemistry is great. I can feel the spark. No wonder the producer decides to pair them up again. And Cheng…
Yes they look good together.. i also can't wait to see the chemistry with the sister.. And ChengYi's Li Yan is amaaaaaazinggg indeed! Acting wise and also visual wise... :D
Now the rumor is Sun Qian.. she also a funny girl.. lets just hope there's confirmation soon
No i haven't. I only read the decription of the novel from here. It seem the princess character is an interesting girl. I am trying to find the link of the novel though.. if you happen to have one, could you please share it with me.. thanks :)
We don't know who is gonna play Wu Yu and Bu ZhongHua from these 2 actors. But i think Liu Xue Yi is not really fit the image of Bu ZhongHua. I could e wromg though... But i think Zhang Yun Long seem pretty fit to the image. Or if it has to be from Love and Redemption casts, i think Li Xin Ze is good. He impressed me with his acting as Luo Huo Ji Du. And this could be the sequel of Love and Redemption, although with different CP... LOL
And ChengYi's Li Yan is amaaaaaazinggg indeed! Acting wise and also visual wise... :D
https://youtu.be/8y2k6Pb1bvg
He seems quite serious here.. i guess this role is pretty heavy...
Credit to the uploader:
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-poyun-2-tunhai-breaking-through-the-clouds-2-swallowing-sea.88712/
And also the novel gonna have manhwa out of it. The trailers also in this forum (page 2).