Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 23 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 3, 2020
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
Replying to 7623717 • Oct 27, 2020
Title Stand by Me Spoiler
According to C-fans the novel is very different. And the main male character isn't even Li Yan. The screenwriter…
Hmm yes the chinese character is too blurred. But his last character is not "Wang", like Baishu "An Wang" (Li Rong other name/title). And his first character is not Li (as in Li from Li Yan/Li Rong). But he has relationship with Li Rong and Li Yan. Hmmmm... It's hard for non chinese speaker to understand this LOL
1 0
Replying to Lisafit • Oct 26, 2020
Person Cheng Yi
Just look at the number of fans (hundreds it seems) on the streets supporting Cheng Yi!!! https://twitter.com/kramnej_07/status/1320730177190596608Cheng…
His sweetness level is unmeasureable LOL
2 0
On Cheng Yi • Oct 26, 2020
Person Cheng Yi
Extended trailer for Deep Lurk, his spy drama :
https://youtu.be/D8nToA6w2FI
Hmm it's also gonna aired in 2021.. is there any his new dramas that gonna aired in late 2020?? It's still 2 more months away from 2021 and i need my daily dose of his dramas LOL
2 2
Replying to Eclipse02 • Oct 26, 2020
Person Cheng Yi
Preview of Happy Camp todayhttps://mobile.twitter.com/yusifengs/status/1320702295835873280/photo/1Why do i feel…
I think so.. i hope it's soonn :D
2 0
Replying to xetroxon • Oct 26, 2020
Person Cheng Yi
OMGGG SHUT UP. I'M SO HAPPY !! ! ! ! !
YES HE IS!! CUTE & SWEEETT... :D
2 0
Replying to 7623717 • Oct 26, 2020
Title Stand by Me Spoiler
According to C-fans the novel is very different. And the main male character isn't even Li Yan. The screenwriter…
Yes in the real life it is like that. Do you happen to know who is Han Cheng Yu playing as?
And the character map, could you share it in here? Thanks :D
0 2
Replying to 7623717 • Oct 26, 2020
Title Stand by Me Spoiler
According to C-fans the novel is very different. And the main male character isn't even Li Yan. The screenwriter…
I see... so they become love rival? Or maybe Li Rong's story will be different also from the novel.
0 5
Replying to Lisafit • Oct 26, 2020
Person Cheng Yi
Cheng Yi's weibo almost hit 13 million followers! (12.9 now) He just hit 12 million not too long ago. His increase…
He's already 13 million now!! I am happy... :D
1 1
Replying to 7623717 • Oct 25, 2020
Title Stand by Me Spoiler
According to C-fans the novel is very different. And the main male character isn't even Li Yan. The screenwriter…
is close with = in love with
1 0
Replying to 7623717 • Oct 25, 2020
Title Stand by Me Spoiler
According to C-fans the novel is very different. And the main male character isn't even Li Yan. The screenwriter…
I have read the novel. If anyone interested the link is :
https://m.13800100.com/book/70326
http://m.263ku.com/dir/23129/
I think the novel kinda light theme. Not really dark.
In the novel, the main lead is Li Rong, who is the little brother of Li Yan. He is the domineering type because in his childhood, he constantly bully even by the eunuch in the palace. Maybe because her mother died young. He is close with Zhang Yu Xi character name Bing Er (the drama has different name for her). And Li Yan is close with her sister. Before he become the king, he kinda like an errand boy who did all the dirty work from eunuch Qiu Shi Lang (the most powerful eunuch in the palace), to protect his weak king brother. Li Yan and Li Rong are working together to bring down eunuch Qiu's power. They both called him, their god father.

I think the drama, emerge these 2 characters into 1 as Li Yan only.

And Li Yan is poisoned by Zhang Yu Xi's sister. Because he is responsible for her family massacre. Although actually he only did it because he had/force to. And in the end, after she succeed, she commit suicide.

I hope in the drama, they create a different storyline for Li Yan. It is kinda tragic if he was poisoned by her sister though.. i hope it will not go down that route..
Like what the c-fan said, the poison only to fool eunuch Qiu.. i hope this will be the case.
3 8
Replying to Brennnndda • Oct 25, 2020
I'm thinking he doesn't get a big say in his roles, but rather his agency selects them for him. I'm hoping they…
I don't know if he is being typecasted or not. But all 3 of his dramas have a great storyline (include Mengxin Chang'an, although it has not being aired yet). I think that is more important, because a good story is the basic foundation of a drama. And it is hard to come by. And i don't think being 30 is his disadvantage, because in all those 3 dramas, he successfully acted as a young man.
0 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Oct 25, 2020
I'm asking this (about the title) because I'm trying to figure out if there is another meaning to the title "chang…
At least, "peace"is what they all claimed to be for their goal LOL I think it is really only ChengXu who is actively struggle for it.
1 0