Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 12, 2024
Replying to Hime • Mar 22, 2026
Or there is no culprit. The FL could be a "siren" and have made all those men willingly die for her. Maybe…
Ikr. but I'm sure this drama won't make the female lead the villain because of how I've read it so far
1 1
Replying to Hime • Mar 21, 2026
Or there is no culprit. The FL could be a "siren" and have made all those men willingly die for her. Maybe…
you think so
0 11
On Siren’s Kiss • Mar 20, 2026
I feel The culprits are literally one of the three,the chairman of the auction house, JunBeom or Eun Hyunk
9 17
Replying to Morana Park • Feb 2, 2026
Title Blood River
Imagine this with sword and beloved's music tracks, I so badly need this
ikr
1 0
Replying to emberzmars • Jan 23, 2026
Person Yu Sin
Submissions done by volunteers. You can submit them if you have the basics e.g. original Korean title, poster,…
sure
0 0
Replying to emberzmars • Jan 23, 2026
Person Yu Sin
Submissions done by volunteers. You can submit them if you have the basics e.g. original Korean title, poster,…
some of his dramas I liked that aren'ton MDL, there are more tho.
# Platinum: behind their lies
#My partner the devil
#My best friend's game: vengeance on the devil..

Platinum is literally the best, you won't regret watching it
2 2
Replying to emberzmars • Jan 23, 2026
Person Yu Sin
Submissions done by volunteers. You can submit them if you have the basics e.g. original Korean title, poster,…
if you use vigloo, you'll see some or daily motion
0 0
Replying to emberzmars • Jan 23, 2026
Person Yu Sin
Submissions done by volunteers. You can submit them if you have the basics e.g. original Korean title, poster,…
I learnt, I can suggest on MDL but don't really know how to do that
0 0
Replying to DoomCat • Jan 2, 2026
Ignore the unfair rating...The drama is very good and the performance of the actors is great. I loved it
thank you, the drama is great
2 0
Replying to emberzmars • Dec 27, 2025
Person Yu Sin
Submissions done by volunteers. You can submit them if you have the basics e.g. original Korean title, poster,…
oh okay sure and thanks
0 6
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 25, 2025
I couldn't be more happier with the ending because it was exactly as I expected ❤️❤️
3 0
Replying to emberzmars • Dec 24, 2025
Person Yu Sin
Submissions done by volunteers. You can submit them if you have the basics e.g. original Korean title, poster,…
really, how is it done, because I've watched a lot of Korean short dramas that aren't here, some of them has Yu sin as the ml
0 8
Replying to LesbianAbyss • Dec 11, 2025
Title To My Shore
I think disliking/hating him for his wrong actions/crimes is valid. But just purely hating him because they prefer…
I can't seem to hate him at all
0 0
On Yu Sin • Dec 9, 2025
Person Yu Sin
mdl doesn't have most of his short dramas
1 10
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 4, 2025
what we're anticipating for is gonna come at the end of episode 8 to enter episode 8. keeping us highly anticipated
1 0