K-Drama
On Bum Jun • Aug 8, 2025
Person Bum Jun
π₯°π₯°
0 0
On Song Young Gyu • Aug 4, 2025
Person Song Young Gyu
Rest in peace π π
2 0
On Trigger • Jul 30, 2025
Title Trigger
waiting for s2 tho if only there'll be one
1 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 29, 2025
Title Head over Heels
it was all good from beginning to finish π«Άβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
2 0
On Hi-Five • Jul 20, 2025
Title Hi-Five
the feeling of loving someone you love more when he's a villain but you can't hate him. # Park Jinyoung
2 0
On Bitch X Rich Season 2 • Jul 18, 2025
Title Bitch X Rich Season 2
I'm loving it so much. 4 more to go to end the season. The storyline is getting abnormally crazy with fun
2 0
On The First Night with the Duke • Jul 18, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
it was good. I had fun watching
2 0
On Kang Seo Ha • Jul 15, 2025
Person Kang Seo Ha
RIP π
1 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 14, 2025
Title Head over Heels
λ무 μ’μμ
3 0
Replying to Empress dwen • Jul 12, 2025
Title Romance by Romance (Movie)
where to watch please
thanks lemme check
0 0
On The First Night with the Duke • Jul 9, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
I knew from start that Eun Ae was the villain but I didn't know there was gonna be another villain
3 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 8, 2025
Title Head over Heels
it's getting exciting
3 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 7, 2025
Title Head over Heels
this episode got me expecting more in the next
4 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Jul 7, 2025
Title Head over Heels
This has turned out to be the one Iβm looking most forward to each week.
yeah me too and first night with the duke
4 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 7, 2025
Title Head over Heels
few hours moreeeee
3 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Jul 4, 2025
Title Bitch X Rich Season 2
It's entirely possible since this isn't based on webtoon or novel.
I'm glad you agree. For this drama to end perfectly it needs more scenes but the episodes and duration is short which can't carry everything bit of the story. I'm sure there'll be a next season
1 0
On Imitation • Jul 4, 2025
Title Imitation
the ending was awesome
5 0
On Bitch X Rich Season 2 • Jul 3, 2025
Title Bitch X Rich Season 2
I'm waiting for cha jin uk's grand entrance. Why do I strongly feel this season is also gonna end on a cliffhanger
5 2
Replying to nicklkd • Jul 1, 2025
Title Head over Heels
lol
π
1 0
On Head over Heels • Jun 30, 2025
Title Head over Heels
I'm always excited on Mondays after watching because of know I'll get to watch another episode tge next day but after watching on Tuesday I turn sad because I have to wait for and interval of six days to be able to watch the following episode
10 0
