Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 12, 2024
On The Early Spring • 8 days ago
But in as much as the drama ended good, irrespective of the cuts, they could make a season two work, following trials after marriage, child birth and near divorce experiences. it'll be a shame for it to end like that because thus drama brought its own waves🌊🥰🥰
3 0
Replying to JohnHaris • 14 days ago
Could you please explain in more detail why this drama is so good? Because I'm planning to watch it.
the story is so good, acting and cinematography was on point👌. To make such a masterpiece, the director did a very good job and the actors fit the role perfectly well😍🥰. it's been long seeing song kang play such a role, just to say that, don't miss it. I don't know how it will turn out but its so far amazing. my rate after episode 1to 4 was 9.0 but after watching 5 I gave it a perfect rate score of 10.0
3 0
Replying to achiara • 14 days ago
do we know what happened to the school director aka the grandfather's wife? what if she's involved in what happened…
I don't think she's involved, she wanted to use joengyo against her stepdaughter thus Pi oh's mom, by using him to crash kang pio
0 0
Replying to Naumi • Aug 22, 2026
Title Dear X
he didn't deserve that ending
really, they were getting along well and you could sense that she had developed feelings for him
3 0
On Dear X • Aug 16, 2026
Title Dear X
I still can't get over Heo In-gang's death
5 2
Replying to raquelsmsv • Aug 15, 2026
Title Dream to You
If this actor doesn't get a happy ending... oh, I don't know what to do!!!! I'm so tired of seeing this actor…
did you watch family by choice
3 4
On Overdo • Aug 2, 2026
Title Overdo
you can't keep comparing the roles in different dramas and how it was played out. the scripts are different with different display of emotions, different genres also makes a change
8 0
Replying to sukii • Jul 21, 2026
idk what're u guys watching. why so much complaints lolits not perfect, but to me this one is more than okay for…
this is good
2 0
Replying to Noy • Jul 21, 2026
In love with the 2nd lead couple!!!So glad they change them for the better in the drama
yeah
1 0
Replying to Empress dwen • Jul 20, 2026
Title Love in Sync
it has been explained, but I feel that's not enough reason to hate her that much. it's actually hard to not blame…
exactly my point, she's not to blame although she'll still feel lingering hate towards her
0 0
Replying to AYO • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love in Sync
It's so good, again another underrated masterpiece
it really is
2 0
Replying to Moon • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love in Sync
I really need to know the sister’s backstory to understand her side cause now she’s really pissing me off…
it has been explained, but I feel that's not enough reason to hate her that much. it's actually hard to not blame her in that situation. But Ji An didn't choose that
4 2